Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ScL uploaders suck, nu entourage or dexter.....

Why did you guys just point out this weeks pres ?
    Last week

Entourage.S05E07.HDTV.XviD-0TV
    Uploaded 59 seconds after pre.

Uploaders was probably away that time it being pred ?

You guys are just to weird to be allowed to post.

PS: who the hell said it was a 0day tracker ?? hmmm
    Last edited by eejit; 10-27-2008 at 03:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Lol this is the most useless thread ever!!

If you like ScL, go use it.

If you dont, then dont use it.

Its that simple. Personally I think its rubbish, I have no interest in community trackers I go to them to downlaod and seed. Thats all.

Now quit this ridiculous bickering.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ScL just started listing pre-times about a week ago. Give them some time! You don't get super awesome pre-times without some work!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    As a former uploader who has nailed many <1 min pres before, I'd just like to say that real life is more important than bringing ingrates like the original poster widely available releases.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    ScL just started listing pre-times about a week ago. Give them some time! You don't get super awesome pre-times without some work!
    a week ago??? where have you been?
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    raban has a point. ScT's community is over the edge compared to ScL, and people don't even look for it due to its "community", cuz now it's fashionable to say it that way.

honestly, there's not a single point of comparison between both trackers, and u shouldn't even come here compare them.
    ScT is the king of the hill, and if few trackers can compare to it, scl for sure ain't one of them. either contents, "community", speeds, or whatever else u wanna name.

Just let'em be on their little corner and don't open threads like this saying the obvious, and trying to trash a tracker.
    Sct might be better in content, speeds and pretimes but all i can say is that ScL's community is where it needs to be. I personally love it. It's the only community where I actually know users by their real names and everyone is very friendly to eachother. Everyone helps eachother out when one has a problem etc. I could talk with some one for hours in the scl irc channel. All im saying is that ScL is a small friednly community. Go to both
    their irc channels and you will see what i am talking about. And if you care about pre-times go download from tl or sct. You don't have to come here and start comparing a small community for not being up to date with a site which has more than 20000 users.

By the way this was not directed to you Cabalo.
    Iv always found that ScT's community is awesome. At any time of the day you'll find a bunch of peeps on irc. Forums are the most active ones of seen for any tracker ive been on.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    thats funny
    1 stupid guy came here (MichealZ7X) dropped 1 bomb and everybody still fightingwhen he already left.
    People love these retarded topics.It gives them a chance to sound superior without going to the trouble of posting anything of value.*

*I uploaded that 20 seconds after my brain pre'd it.

Didn't seem to make it any better.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

*I uploaded that 20 seconds after my brain pre'd it.

Didn't seem to make it any better.
    I think it made it better than my thought that was posted 35 seconds after yours.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234