Thread: Cookie problem?

Hi guys,

I seem to have a problem staying logged in for some torrent websites, in particularly, HDbits.ro. It seems that I have to try and log in multiple times even before I get redirected to the main page. And when I click on browse, I get redirected to the login page again. Even so, after keying in my particulars, I get prompted with the login page again. Sometimes I'll get "logged in", but it seems that every link I click subsequently will redirect me to the login page.

Any insights? It seems that only a few torrent sites give me this problem, others it's all fine.

I did a check in my internet options, under cookies, it does show that the HD-bits cookie is present.
    Last edited by TheBlackjack; 10-27-2008 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Change browser, see what happens.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sometimes it's caused by url address - www.hdbits.ro and hdbits.ro are different sites for browser, so if you login to www.hdbits.ro and then follow to link hdbits.ro/browse.php, browser will not sent cookies and you will be redirected to login page again