Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: are egypt and poland banned from what cd ?

khaledmh's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    hope that at least they banned egypt. bunch of cheaters.

Hey ... yes we have a problem with cheaters but u have no right to circulate that on all egyption

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, i apologise to all egyptians here, as i forgot to add that those that aren't cheaters, are either hardcore traders + cheaters. And this is not so much a statement of mine as i have read from staff at many sites.
    Of course that there is always that 1% good users, but those as a minority that they are, will always be in trouble for their counterparts deeds.
    kinda the scum of the earth on most site sysops eyes'.

TY.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well, i apologise to all egyptians here, as i forgot to add that those that aren't cheaters, are either hardcore traders + cheaters. And this is not so much a statement of mine as i have read from staff at many sites.
    Of course that there is always that 1% good users, but those as a minority that they are, will always be in trouble for their counterparts deeds.

TY.
    stay cool man, even if there is only 1 honest guy and good user from egypte i think we should respect him.
    i hate cheaters too , but not a reason to hate a whole counrty
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i don't hate them at all. I've been on vacations at egypt and i like the people there.
    it's just their general attitude at the torrent world that has marked them, and i'm only expressing the point of view of several people staffing sites.

mine is no different from theirs in this particular case, i'm afraid.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    joyNt's Avatar Poster
    A friend of mine was banned from their invites channel for the reason that he is romanian and it seems that some IP classes from Romania are banned there. Don't know what to say about other countries...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NO countries or ISPs is banned from What.CD. We do however have an invite-channel as an extra service to users not able to get in via other users, where we have certain countries/ISPs banned. That doesn't mean you can get an invite the "normal" way though.
    What.CD Administrator

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    khaledmh's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    stay cool man, even if there is only 1 honest guy and good user from egypte i think we should respect him.
    i hate cheaters too , but not a reason to hate a whole counrty
    1st: thank you for this reply (Predateur)...

i don't hate them at all. I've been on vacations at egypt and i like the people there.
    it's just their general attitude at the torrent world that has marked them, and i'm only expressing the point of view of several people staffing sites.

mine is no different from theirs in this particular case, i'm afraid.
    2nd (Cabalo) ... i already said that cheaters are a huge problem we suffer from ... and u won't ever imagine how many trackers we have been banned from because of those scumbags .... and what ever shit u can say about them, we said more in the egyption forums. Still even if there is (1) not (1%) non cheaters u still can't blame the whole country.... i am sure who made the cheating programs (or what ever they use in cheating) wasn't from Egypt.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

TY.
    Cabalo u r decent man and expert of prattle

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I sure hope they are, the less *********** in da hood, da better it is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Can someone list here which counties are banned from what cd?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast