Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl Football Thread!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Send the Women to the kitchen and put the kids outside.....God made Sundays for the Men!

Place your Picks here boys.

Updates and Stats all day long.

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!!!

FC B)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Steelers Vs. the Ravens

What better way to start off the Season?The last Super Bowl Team(some say it goes through them)from our division vs. the AFC North championship Pittsburgh Steelers.I am not going to break down every Position like the shows do and all the Sites are doing today....there is no Point in that fellas.

Even though I will say to watch out for my boy.....Plaxico Burress from Pittsburgh.

This is the Ravens vs the Steelers!

FC B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    My woman doesn't know where the kitchen is and I don't have any kids, but I can't wait for the Pats to pull in Buffalo and kick some ass.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    you know who I'm pulling for, and The NFL has thrown them to the fishes to start. Defending champs must play Philly at their new home on Monday night

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@7 September 2003 - 01:19
    My woman doesn't know where the kitchen is and I don't have any kids, but I can't wait for the Pats to pull in Buffalo and kick some ass.
    Well we are not coming to your Crib.....send her to the Store at least.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    You must be a Steelers fan, FC. I'm worried about their quarterback change, but I'll give them an edge over the Ravens, who changes quarterbacks more often than I change undies.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+7 September 2003 - 02:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 7 September 2003 - 02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dingoBaby@7 September 2003 - 01:19
    My woman doesn&#39;t know where the kitchen is and I don&#39;t have any kids, but I can&#39;t wait for the Pats to pull in Buffalo and kick some ass.
    Well we are not coming to your Crib.....send her to the Store at least. [/b][/quote]
    She knows where the mall is, thats for sure. Just keep your hand on you wallet if you come over, because she knows where that is too.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    At least you All have a team to root for , I live in Cincinnati, our season is usually over before we play a single game. 12 years now we&#39;ve had a loser.
    Anyway GO BUNGLES&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Suicyco247@7 September 2003 - 04:11
    At least you All have a team to root for , I live in Cincinnati, our season is usually over before we play a single game. 12 years now we&#39;ve had a loser.
    Anyway GO BUNGLES&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Hey....from Louisville Kentucky here.Am coming up for the Steelers game.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    all I can say is go the niners but damm man we need some D

Steelers??? well Porter shot in the ass doesnt help them as long as CHarlie Batch doesnt start he sux

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast