Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapidshare Daily Download Limit For Premium Users

I am a Rapidshare premium user (just signed up 2 days ago) and it looks like I'm limited to 2.5GB of downloading per day... Is that right? For the money, that's NOTHING.

Anyone have a better solution to download more per day, that doesn't involve premium link generators?

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Thats right read the news page http://rapidshare.com/news.html
    of course its nothing 2.5 GB /day is a big joke for me.I suggest you to try usenet its fast/secure/unlimited download and the files are not deleted when someone report them for illegal distribution like rs do

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ecug's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Yep, rapidshare isnīt the greatest host anymore, they simply couldnīt hook up all the users so they just limited them to this stupid traffic...:s
    Try megashares, great speed and great content if you know where to look..
    Last edited by ecug; 10-28-2008 at 08:07 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Any possibility that rapidshare might refund (at least part) of the money I paid them for a 30 day account which I opened 2 days ago?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    n00b
    Don't they tell you the limit before you pay?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I didnt see anything about daily limits until after I paid. It was in the fine print (which I shouldve read). Oh well.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    there is no solution man .. you just can wait untill they'll understand what they did and then ( finally ) they'll return to the old way .
    I'm still with the 10 giga but the new user with 2.5 and that's crap :S .

- DC9 -

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    If this remains as is, they'll lose alot of customers

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    Thats right read the news page http://rapidshare.com/news.html
    of course its nothing 2.5 GB /day is a big joke for me.I suggest you to try usenet its fast/secure/unlimited download and the files are not deleted when someone report them for illegal distribution like rs do
    shit gets deleted off newsgroups fast also.

Premium users will be able to save up to 30 GB of download capacity, if the daily 4 GB volume has not been used.

they limited me like once a year ago. when it was 5gb daily... for some reason i still DL about 7-10 gigs in 1 day every so often w/o being limited. i dunno why.
    Last edited by sickest; 10-30-2008 at 10:29 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Creeping Death's Avatar Pedant
    I haven't had problem with RS yet... although then again I "only" download about 50-60gb a months

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast