Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Best Tips Here...

@DL - obviously u don't seem to understand the logic behind software in general. Allow me to explain a bit.

When a programmer writes a software to be used for whatever purpose, it contains processes or specific steps to accomplish the request. So when someone wants to explain those steps, 99.9% of the times, there is only one way to do so. Why, because that's how the programmer wrote it and called LOGIC. If the programmer wrote the software to contain more than one way to accomplish the request, then ud see several ways to explain those steps.

Ususally the 99.9% is called common knowledge, meaning neither I nor the most knowledgeable person of PCs created that info. Whom ever created this or that tip is known, in most cases it's the programmer or the company that created such software. To reference every single detail anyone writes, then it becomes confusing and tedious.

For example, take the quote and source u provided, it says and I quote "Knowing the order of name resolution methods will help you optimize access to resources". This quote originated from Microsoft, as I highlighted and mentioned them, yet ur source didn't. Now, did they fail to reference this? No, to add, 90% of this or that software relating to Microsoft, for example, is not thier "specific steps", it's Microsoft's.

I do understand ur willingness to "give credit where due", yet remarks and comments such as above, only devert to the actions of ur thoughts.

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    @Princessgirls - If ud like, lets take this issue to Software cos the mods here would like to keep the TIP section as clean as possible of questions, concerns or comments. or u can PM me. thx. don't worry there's a solution.

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    Poster
    Your motives and methods are not exactly honourable or excusable. You are obviously trying very hard to pass yourself off as something more than you really are and this isn't the first time you've been caught is it.
    The claim that you were running mac osx on virtual pc for example. An honest mistake? No, pure bullshit that you were caught at.
    But you still haven't learned that your lies will catch up to you. You are a fraud in the simplest of terms.
    You pretend to have first hand knowledge and "humble experience" of things you don't understand at all. Your act is very weak and transparent to some of us though
    A god you are not. An expert you are not. A plagiarizing thief, you are!

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    u lot musta take ages copyin all dat

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    Poster
    Not as long as it would have to learn some of it and write his own version.

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    Poster
    Wow Peep Come down!!!!! shit , just relax , the only way you can download A file fast is by using speed up, and thats it! no other way!

Its like saying Look at me look at im downloading Need for speed Underground from kazaa lite and it Took me 2 min, fuck no!!, theirs No way! that cod Happen
    it takes 3 days at least!
    guess what......... No!.....
    --counter-strike:----------------------------
    t:bomb has been planted
    ct: bomb has been defuzed!
    Game: Counter-terrorist wins!
    1 , 2

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    Dude you are a nooooooooooooob!!!!!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    These tips don't fukkin work

I have a very fast connection which I download files at over 400+ kilobytes per second on the internet. I download files with lots of sources and very high bandwith

through all that, I can't download a 100+ mb file with any type of speed. What should I do??

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567