Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Charlotte?

"More like a mediocre Green Day." -- Chris Rock at the 2003 MTV VMAs

lolz.

2. Music   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    ll they got pelted with bottles at reading. they asked everyone if they would be kind wnough to throw them all at once. so thousands of bottles went flying at them.

3. Music   -   #3
    Good Charlotte suck the cock. Seriously.

Over and out.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There allright...not that overally talented...most emo punk bands aren't really...

have both of their CD's (i actually brought both of their CD's)

and well my gf likes them alot...

but yeah there are a lot better bands out there...

still like their first album though...

5. Music   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I have to admit to not knowing who they are.

Although I DO know who Green Day are got all their albums!

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

6. Music   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I hate that kind of music I don't like it, it sounds stupid but that's just my opinion

7. Music   -   #7
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@5 September 2003 - 13:11

That is just one of the great one liners that Chris Rock got off that night. My personal fav: "50 Cent took more shots to the face than Jenna Jameson". I about pissed my pants when he said that one.

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+6 September 2003 - 03:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 6 September 2003 - 03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@5 September 2003 - 13:11

That is just one of the great one liners that Chris Rock got off that night. My personal fav: "50 Cent took more shots to the face than Jenna Jameson". I about pissed my pants when he said that one. [/b][/quote]
    yeah...but the one that topped it all off was...

See you have the olsen twins sitting up the front here...then you have to have R Kelly sitting all the way up the back

OMG TEH LOLZ

9. Music   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@5 September 2003 - 17:49
    See you have the olsen twins sitting up the front here...then you have to have R Kelly sitting all the way up the back
    I forgot about that one. Chris Rocks just needs to do the whole show. Him standing up there making jokes about all the celebrities and musicians is far more entertaining then the actual awards show. The show itself is a snooze.

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@6 September 2003 - 03:56
    I forgot about that one. Chris Rocks just needs to do the whole show. Him standing up there making jokes about all the celebrities and musicians is far more entertaining then the actual awards show. The show itself is a snooze.
    I just downloaded his main parts in the show...don&#39;t have cable here...but i have high speed net which is better...so i didn&#39;t have to watch the whole show...

you should download Chris Rocks actual stand up CD&#39;s and Video&#39;s...some funny shit in those

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast