Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Futerama

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Any on play this game i think its pretty good. 7/10

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I thought about getting it, but the advert seemed pretty,i dunno it looks like a super mario game, seems like the type of game you get bored of after 2 mins, the only reason i would get it is because of bender, give us a little review

3. Games   -   #3
    Ok i have been playing for 2 hours and havent got board yet. What happens is Mom (evil women who want to control the world and plays like saint) takes over the world by buying it. What you have to do stop here from taking over and making every one her slave. The game lets you play as every chracter in the show. You start out as fry and after that i dont know becuase theres alot of levels with very good game play. You have a gun, you start with a plama gun, then a upgrated version, then a machine guy. After that i dont know cuz i havenyt got that far. You get to play in every area of New York thats in the show. There some puzzle in the game but there not hard to solve, just a little difficult to complete. If you dont want to pay for it just rent it. I highly recomend it, but give it time the fisrt level kinda sucks. I have played about 10 levels and thats not even half the game cuz you get to play as all the chracters.

Some Feature...

Cel shading
    Able to switch to first person to look around
    Complet control of the camera.

4. Games   -   #4
    yea i think this game looks gd, i will get it

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    You sold it to me, I think i'll get it, but the rent idea sounds good, thanks

6. Games   -   #6
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think i'll have a look sometime just for the funnies
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Games   -   #7
    i got it when it came out and its gr8 but it sucks when u get stuck cause you cant save where u were i got stuck at the end of the old new york lvl and just said fuck it and had to play all over again

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i might rent and see what the game looks like

proud to be american

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@7 September 2003 - 14:33
    i got it when it came out and its gr8 but it sucks when u get stuck cause you cant save where u were i got stuck at the end of the old new york lvl and just said fuck it and had to play all over again
    i just got done with the new york level. It was hard i didnt get stuck i just kept dieing at the end.

Did you get the song in the bar, it took sec for me to figure it out.

10. Games   -   #10
    yeah i got the song in the bar.... i kept dieing at the end also but my problem was at first the damn fans turned back on when i went past the first! it happened like 4 times so i had to restart the game and it worked finnaly pissed me off so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast