Thread: need name of this webui

I apologize to remake this thread again but my last one was closed for some reason.

I am looking for the name of this torrent webui software. I believe we have already decided that this is a gui that runs for rTorrent but i would really really like to know what web gui this is.

Here is the only screenshot i have of it.
    If anyone has an idea please let me know.
    Thanks!

note to mods: if possible could you delete my other thread or merge this into one and have it reopened ?
    thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    wow that looks really nice
    i be lurking

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ya good you remade this i was thinking about remaking it too...

i spent some time researching this ... looking on the various sites that list the rtorrent web gui's ... man i couldn't find shit about this one...

and nothing return by google searches... the GUI on this one seems light years ahead of the other ones out there. much slicker looking.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Could be some kind of custom skin just a guess

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I don't think it's a 'custom skin' for wTorrent, since wTorrent supports logins and cookies; this seems to not do so. It looks decent, but I'd take the cookie functionality over this.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That's a very sweet looking Webui. Somebody has to know what that is.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I don't think it's a 'custom skin' for wTorrent, since wTorrent supports logins and cookies;
    it could be using standard HTTP Authentication for the login... which would be fine by me i could care less about cookies.

i really like how it supports multiple servers... cause i run multiple copies of rtorrent which would be perfect for this GUI.

anyways... i think its somebody's private project they are working on. cause i spent way too much time hunting for this thing and i don't see where its available anywhere publicly. .. . .

one clue that gives something away is that you see its linked to a client running 0.7.7 rtorrent... so this screenshot could be pretty old.... maybe he gave up on the project and never finished it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i also looked all over for it. tried searching for everything in google. nothing..

i really like the multiple server support.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Looks nice...What is the GUI- R1 BETA? Some kind of name...maybe try and look into that

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kelfa View Post
    Looks nice...What is the GUI- R1 BETA? Some kind of name...maybe try and look into that
    go for it... i already tried looking up every possible term on that screenshot