Thread: is newzleech.com striking? XD

wow it has been over 1 day and an half since it didnt work for me and still doesn't, but i keep seeing RLS sites postinf usenet search links to newzleech(new releases) what got me thinking that it is only me with this problem, did they block non US IP? :S

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweirdo View Post
    wow it has been over 1 day and an half since it didnt work for me and still doesn't, but i keep seeing RLS sites postinf usenet search links to newzleech(new releases) what got me thinking that it is only me with this problem, did they block non US IP? :S
    Hey

Working fine over here.

Try going to http://62.149.28.43 first, if that works and you get to the newzleech site then it means that the problem is with your DNS server, in which case I would recommend you check out http://opendns.com

If that didn't work for you:

Go into command prompt and type tracert newzleech.com or tracert 62.149.28.43

It should give you results showing the route it takes to the destination (newzleech.com), paste them here.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    News - Downtime, 30th October
    We are getting DoSed. Please be patient while we try to return service.

Update: Seems to be stable now.
    Posted by K (Site Admin)
    Copy&Paste from Newzleech

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    thanks for your responses mates i was thinking its atks or something like that, no way my ISP blocks meh XD
    btw a bit OT, i had once a user in newzbin(not sure it its really newzbin, it was 1 year ago), and it some donations needed or something like that? is it working like ration @ torrents' sites?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Is Newsleech down again? I am unable to get anything (even lists) using Altbinz 28. They have a search application that list 6 or so newsgroups and Newsleech is one (the only one that doe not work.)Thanks in advance for any info.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Working fine for me via web

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    OK thanks for checking.
    i am still unable to use the search feature in Altbinz 27 or 28?
    Last edited by rcranium; 11-09-2008 at 06:39 PM.