Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQ Torrent leech invite is all im dyin for

magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magdiali View Post
    well cuz i download things like scrubs friends etc n believe me these things on revo cant be easily grabbed cuz if u found dem they will be havin 3 or 5 seeds only
    Just saw your speed test in the other thread and I'm sure with a speed like that you still max it out even with just 3 seeds

no believe i dont max it out n in de other thread i said i will upgrade my speed next week so wot do u say hehehehe

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    so wot do u say hehehehe
    I say upgrade first then request

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    so wot do u say hehehehe
    I say upgrade first then request
    well i will but i keep a good ratio tho hehehe

plz ppl some1 help me its just an invite n all da ppl who replied to me were not much helper
    Last edited by magdiali; 10-31-2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by berkeley_eagle View Post
    invites on TL are disabled
    I don't think so...I have an invite and when I click on...Invite Someone link it takes me to the form...

Speed and smarts are key...And I personally don't know you. TL inviters are picky because you have to overcome a 48 hour wait time as a noob. Therefore you have to pick your torrents right and have good speeds...And yours suck. Try after you upgrade your speeds cause no one is going to touch you with those speeds...You'd get buried.

Good Luck!

Last but not least...Stop referring to TL as something you "need badly". It is like begging. And we don't "need" any tracker. It is okay to "want" or "would like" such and such tracker...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 10-31-2008 at 07:05 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by berkeley_eagle View Post
    invites on TL are disabled
    I don't think so...I have an invite and when I click on...Invite Someone link it takes me to the form...

Speed and smarts are key...And I personally don't know you. TL inviters are picky because you have to overcome a 48 hour wait time as a noob. Therefore you have to pick your torrents right and have good speeds...And yours suck. Try after you upgrade your speeds cause no one is going to touch you with those speeds...You'd get buried.

Good Luck!

Last but not least...Stop referring to TL as something you "need badly". It is like begging. And we don't "need" any tracker. It is okay to "want" or "would like" such and such tracker...
    well ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12