Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Alternative to BlackCats

TrackerEater BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Urgent

Hi all,

Is there an alternative to blackcats-games? A decent one I mean.

Am on this site since 2years, but lately with all the new "Rules" its starting to piss me off.

I believe that by next year it will get even more private, only the shithead staff oon BlackCats will have the right to use the site, evry1 else will be disabled, LOL.
    Looking For: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Definitely bitGamer. I've just found out recently how good of a site this is turning into. It doesn't have the amount of content that BC has, but what it has is great.

By the way, are you calling the BC staff "shitheads" because you didn't know how to read the announcements and couldn't generate a simple keyword(like thousands of others)? Or was there another reason you no longer have access to the site?
    Last edited by Funkin'; 11-01-2008 at 05:57 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    No its just that I hav logged on to the irc server when the announcements of the change were made.

I have seen just how they treat their users, no support at all. They cud hav at least been a bit more supportive for such a change.

And for your question, NO, the keyword thing was complicated to me, but for some it was, and a little help from Blackcats wud hav been the least of things.

I don't see the reason for using a site if it doesn't give a damn abt its users...

And Lastly its the users that make a good private tracker and not the other way round. Am sure you will agree with me on that.
    Last edited by TrackerEater; 11-01-2008 at 06:11 AM.
    Looking For: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well, I am sorry that you lost access. Since I know that if I did, I would probably be upset also. Out of the very few trackers that I belong to, BC is one of my favorites since I"m a huge gamer.

But as I mentioned, I would just get yourself into bitGamer(I believe it may be open sign up right now). In my opinion it's very comparable to BC. The only thing you might miss though is that sp mod. But it's really easy to seed there anyways. So I wouldn't worry about it. It also seems to have a forum full of pretty nice people, and some helpful staff.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Looking For: BlackCats, MusicVids, BitmeTV
    maybe you need to change your signature ??? you sound bitter.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Looking For: BlackCats, MusicVids, BitmeTV
    maybe you need to change your signature ??? you sound bitter.
    +1

If i was a mod at blackcats I would ban your ip right at this moment so even when you get an invite you wont get nowhere with it. Why does it say that you're looking for Blackcats in your sig when you are talking sh*t about their staff??? Go fu*k yourself.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-01-2008 at 08:20 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lol, old signature, not looking for Blackcats and BitmeTV, and i ain't often on FileSharingTalk often either... But I do still need MusicVids though

Thx Funkin, will chek ou Bitgamer. Anyways all games are available on TL before BCG. BCG not that gr8...

And if you still don't get what I mean, just check the post of Stoi in this forum. It speaks for itself.

Respect is everything...

Oh i forgot, Albo Da Kid should be part of BCG staff IMO, lolz.
    Last edited by TrackerEater; 11-01-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I agree that BlackCats account probably needs more attention than other sites accounts, that's why i rather choose alternative after i lost my account 2 times. Even tho there is no need to call the staff shitheads. If you dont like their site, simply walk away and dont use it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Can't argue with you there RadiancE. You are right.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerEater View Post
    and i ain't often on FileSharingTalk often either... But I do still need MusicVids though
    If your post would have been a little more detailed on why the BCG staff are shitheads I would have respected your opinion. But saying the stuff are assholes because you are a noob and can't follow the rules... Well that just shows how much of a lazy ****sucker you are.

BTW I'm a SPU at Music-vids and if you made a decent request i might have fullfilled it. But i guess you *ucked that up didn't you??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast