Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few doubts and ting

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Right so here's the deal. I'm rusty, game-wise. The new school year has brought with it a flurry of exciting opportunities, rolling-in-the-hay-like.

There was a dinner, and we got smashed, and this gal kept pouring out her life story to us. This means:

a] she wants the cawk
    b] she just needed someone to spit all her bollocks at

The deal is I don't know if not having taken action towards her (in the form of giving her some tongue and that) means she'll feel that:

a] I'm not interested in her, or
    b] I'm all talk and no walk, or
    c] a combination of both

Fact of the matter is I do have my sights set on another gal from the theatre group, but who says one can't prepare one's bed for a rainy day.

What I want to know from all the relationship/short-term-one-nighters/going-steady-without-chains-attached experts at yon lounge is, is she still fair game? (Not the theatre gal, I've been working on her, the initial, told me about her life gal).

If she is, should I:

a] go for it, aka just give in to my animalistic instincts
    b] treat her nice, but wait for her move (doesn't tend to happen often, does it, like?)
    c] wait for the right moment, and take the plunge, risk-taking with a bit of forethought.

Any additional tips as to the best ways for one to get out there and start assimilating cunt are appreciated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Flirt with the life story one. If she responds, go for it. If she doesn't, make sure the theatre one knows about it. She will be jealous and be a more ready victim.

Now go into the world my wee sheep and conquer them cunts

3. Lounge   -   #3
    No-can-do. The theatre gal goes to a different university. She's doing medicine.

I did sort of flirt with the life story one that night, when (as she blurted out her adventures) I said: "You deserve a kiss for saying that, I've never heard a gal speak like that before" or something along those lines (interpretations can be blurry, considering the amount of licquor that was by then flowing through one's brain).

She gave me a smile (as far as I could discern, for all I know she could have been giving me the evil eye) but I didn't act on it.

See it's not a matter of me not having the guts and that, it's just I wasn't "awake" or "out there", like. Do I make myself clear? o_o

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FFS. It's not that complicated mate. If you wanna shag her, just make a move. What's the worst that can happen?

I got rejected (only once, and the 2nd attempt was successful ), it's no big deal.

Rule of thumb: if in doubt, go for it anyway.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Never ever fucking ever go out with a girl who's doing Medicine. Ever.

Truest story you will ever hear. They are all fucking mental.

Got my heart broken by one of them mental bitches once and had to get to know her mental fucking contemporaries. Mental, self-obsessed and far too clever about things that nobody gives a fuck about.

Run away very fast from both.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Theatre types are crazy too so it's a double whammy.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I meant no-can-do about letting the life story know about the theatre one. Obviously I'll do as you said (was considering that myself) and flirt and whatever, see where that takes one.

Still waiting for advice from the masters though (not saying you're not a master of sorts Sonja). I mean advice on future ventures and how one should go about getting oneself on the market, like.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Well she doesn't have the "eye" chavs. (What gives away the psychos, innit).

Are there other tell-signs?

I agree that theatre types are all nutters but she's new to that game, from what I gather.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mulder, tell the boy it is only fair to be a man slut.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Take the Skweeky's advice,women don't respect wishy washy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast