Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why you need this scene axx?

skiners's Avatar Poster

Urgent

There are many threads about scene axx. I don`t really understand - WHY?
    Why you need scene axx? Why you want to pay? Use torrent trackers, DC hubs, emule - you will find anything! Use newsgroups trial access....
    I think there is one reason! You have a torrent site and you need this scene axx for uploading files in your tracker.
    Maybe for business

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Plenty of reasons - Fast access to a specific release group. No need to upload. Grab stuff that is pre'd, but not popular enough for torrent sites to upload.

Personally, I could take or leave it, if it was free. But since most scene axx is pay to leech unless your contributing something, count me out.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS
    cauz this trackers give u the maximum download speed and alot of torrent files u will find

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sicko_2003's Avatar Member
    I find it brilliant for keeping upto date with music.. theres 40, 50+ GB of music a day.. if I downloaded each individual torrent I would be there weeks.. drag and drop over the stuff I'm interested in. Saves alot of time in my opinion

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Never pay, why would anyone need it?
    Can't wait few more seconds for your Heroes episode or the new R5 version of The Dark Night?
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    bragging rights...lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I would pay to support the scene and see how it is to have axx. I wonder how much stuff never gets to trackers...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i have axx last 2 years and all me gave in back was mirror dump.grat for music and some series and R5/SCR/CAM/TS that never show on torrentsites.nothing replaces topsite axx. it has cost, but worth.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    To make yourself feel l33t.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS
    I'd like to have scene axx to search stuff that isn't always uploaded on trackers... Some live concert or music dvd... It's not always popular on trackers and i don't always find the things i would have....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast