Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depressed With Uni

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    btw this is where i am at CQU

Mackay Campus

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    Celerystalksme, cheers mate - what happened anyway? had enough, or didnt scrape the credits? or just cant be arsed lol

me and noob are at http://www.strath.ac.uk

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by TClite@7 September 2003 - 15:06
    nah i dont consider you a mate g, you just follow me about.....
    :'(
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    lol, you know I love you&#33;

edit:: were both sitting on msn, chatting via the forum, lol...how stupid are we

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by TClite@7 September 2003 - 15:21
    lol, you know I love you&#33;

edit:: were both sitting on msn, chatting via the forum, lol...how stupid are we
    calm down, calm down, none of this &#39;gay&#39; shit...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by TClite@8 September 2003 - 01:18
    Celerystalksme, cheers mate - what happened anyway? had enough, or didnt scrape the credits? or just cant be arsed lol

me and noob are at http://www.strath.ac.uk
    had enough and can&#39;t be arsed anymore...plus my 2 true closest friends are in their final year...so i thought it would be best to leave with them..instead of struggling through more years and never getting anywhere...

plus my girlfriend is back at where i lived before i came to university...which is a 17 hour drive away...and the long distance thing is putting a strain on things...

and yeah i can&#39;t afford to loose her...so im going back home...and yeah getting a part time job...doing some bar courses and yeah i will get a start and hopefully make the most of it...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    good for you, I hope things go great and I hope you get back a strong relationship with your girlfriend, I work as a barman myself...its quite good, hours are bad, and drunk customers are bastards sometimes, but just be polite and try to ignore them lol

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;ve just started my third year btw. And I have to say that so far the first was the worst, the workload was bothersome, the lecturers from another planet and all the party-people as shallow as I&#39;ve ever met (which in no way is meant to reflect on anyone in this Forum).

But a huge part of why my first year was such a bummer was because I had this huge crush on this girl who kept encouraging me and pushing me away at the same time, later at the end of the second year another girl told me the first one had a boyfriend, grr.

I hadn&#39;t tried at all if she&#39;d only told me.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    SnnY, thats horrible...woman lol - no offence intended of course. I have a long term girlfriend, shes gifted at the fiddle so shes off to the Royal Academy of music and drama this year in glasgow...very prestige uni, and im worried how our relationship will go, ive stayed strong with her after my first year, but now that shes going off to meet new people...im just scared...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    im in my 2nd year soon, only 2 weeks left, and im crapping myself about the workload...personally i prefer college to university. Maybe this year will be better, or my placement year if i take it.....i just hope it isnt 4 years of boredom, wasted money, and time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12