Thread: seedright is down

Unsure

hi,
    my seedbox just went down and i do not have any access to the seedright site, anyone else have that problem?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yes this happend to me aswell. unfortunately i've never gotten my box back, and my money is "gone". I'm sorry to say, your probably out of luck

The guy who runs this site, seems like a scammer.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well, nothing more to add but id wait a couple of days to see if it was a scam or its really a genuine downtime due to boxes/host issues.. But it cant be a coincidence that their site as well boxes are down together..

Hope for the best guys..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    well, nothing more to add but id wait a couple of days to see if it was a scam or its really a genuine downtime due to boxes/host issues.. But it cant be a coincidence that their site as well boxes are down together..

Hope for the best guys..

My box is still up and running. But no answer from support or website is working

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I have not bothered to see if he got it back up after sending him an email laced with expletives. Shoddy service.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hello, good night to all. I think it's time to report the problems we have gradually taking over these days. Our web server was hacked and during the following days
    we used this time to improving our website, here is a list of improvements we've made:

WebSite's Management and Maintenance:

- Introduced new security enhancements.
    - Improvements in the management of users (has implemented the automatically email system)
    - Enhanced accessibility by adding multiple languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German.
    - Journal Backup of the Web and Shop to avoid loss of data.

Customer Support:

At this point, We would emphasize that we are going to improve our Customer Support the maximum as possible because it has been very criticized.

New contact addresses:

To support: [email protected]
    For billing: [email protected]

The support will be live the following hours from 19:00 to 00:00 every day of the week through MSN using
    the addresses above.

Products and Services:

In this section I want to highlight a couple of things, we are not going to market new products until the normalization of the situation of our current customers. So, if you're a customer of ours now, send urgently an email to any of the addresses above with a description of the product thath you bought, as well as a
    clue (screenshot of the screen) of the payment made to our account. This has been produced due to data loss we suffered. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Today we spent a good part of our profits to try new servers in different datacenters, to be able to offer products with the highest performance and lowest possible prize.

- Soon we will offer Backup Space for each client.

- We will create a new range of products with Shared connections at very cheap prices.

Web Design:

- We have been in touch with a designer who will work to improve the look of the site, along this week, you will be seeing some changes.

I want to make it clear, You could have reasons to be very angry with us, because I have to admit that at times our
    service has been pathetic. But the time has come for change, we will put all our efforts on improving, and for that we want
    to hear people giving opinions in the future, because it helps a lot.

Seedright.

by RePliCanT, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 00:17 Comments(0), Read all

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanks , as suggested a small wait was worth it all. thanks Seedright. But it wud be a nice thing to keep the folks informed else it doesnt take a few minutes to start having negative thoughts.

Cheers for clearing up with the community.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedright View Post
    Hello, good night to all. I think it's time to report the problems we have gradually taking over these days. Our web server was hacked and during the following days
    we used this time to improving our website, here is a list of improvements we've made:

WebSite's Management and Maintenance:

- Introduced new security enhancements.
    - Improvements in the management of users (has implemented the automatically email system)
    - Enhanced accessibility by adding multiple languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German.
    - Journal Backup of the Web and Shop to avoid loss of data.

Customer Support:

At this point, We would emphasize that we are going to improve our Customer Support the maximum as possible because it has been very criticized.

New contact addresses:

To support: [email protected]
    For billing: [email protected]

The support will be live the following hours from 19:00 to 00:00 every day of the week through MSN using
    the addresses above.

Products and Services:

In this section I want to highlight a couple of things, we are not going to market new products until the normalization of the situation of our current customers. So, if you're a customer of ours now, send urgently an email to any of the addresses above with a description of the product thath you bought, as well as a
    clue (screenshot of the screen) of the payment made to our account. This has been produced due to data loss we suffered. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Today we spent a good part of our profits to try new servers in different datacenters, to be able to offer products with the highest performance and lowest possible prize.

- Soon we will offer Backup Space for each client.

- We will create a new range of products with Shared connections at very cheap prices.

Web Design:

- We have been in touch with a designer who will work to improve the look of the site, along this week, you will be seeing some changes.

I want to make it clear, You could have reasons to be very angry with us, because I have to admit that at times our
    service has been pathetic. But the time has come for change, we will put all our efforts on improving, and for that we want
    to hear people giving opinions in the future, because it helps a lot.

Seedright.

by RePliCanT, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 00:17 Comments(0), Read all
    hey, how about making your "new redesigned" website in english. also to all of us customers who were affected, should you probably find a way to make it up to us. after all you didn't even respond to our emails.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I'm sure all of the current customers will receive some sort of discount. I hope as much anyway.

they didn't built Rome in one day