Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im looking for a seedbox

probably bcz neither ovh.co.uk have :/ only ovh.fr has.. but ovh.fr is cheaper :/ but i cannt understand why

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    how's seedbox.fr?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CHiPoPo View Post
    how's seedbox.fr?
    Bad speed and bad support

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    how's seedbox.fr?
    It depends on what you need. Support is good, always solved my problems rather quickly. Remember that you are paying 9€/month so you cannot expectate uberpro seedbox service!

Download speeds are quite good but really unstable. Upload speeds are between 1 and 3mbps. WebUI is a little bit laggish but working. I'd recommend it if you have to stay cheap and never had a seedbox before.

Cheers

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    u bought the 9E seedbox?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    u bought the 9E seedbox?
    Yes mate! I'm using it now.. The one thing i find really annoying is that they seem to be capping ftp speeds per file so if you have to download multiple files, i recommend you to use filezilla which support multi download through ftp.

If you have to download a single file, speed tops 300kbps and this sucks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    im sorry but what is it cap?
    and a few question:

how the speeds of the seedbox? (UL DL)

is it seed until 100% or i can change it? (cause i saw in this pic http://i37.tinypic.com/9jkuwh.jpg that it seed until 100%...

it has 30GB HDD?

is it come with all built in or i need to install and setup all the things that needed?

pls answer
    tnx!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ^ we say a connection is capped when the host company restrict the UL and DL speed to a certain low number.

Ex: With the recent OVH rule, if you over-use the bandwidth (more than 3-4TB download+upload), they will cap your speed to 1MB/s, where in usual case you should have easily get anywhere from 5-6MB/s in average. Hope that is clear.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    im sorry but what is it cap?
    and a few question:

how the speeds of the seedbox? (UL DL)

is it seed until 100% or i can change it? (cause i saw in this pic http://i37.tinypic.com/9jkuwh.jpg that it seed until 100%...

it has 30GB HDD?

is it come with all built in or i need to install and setup all the things that needed?

pls answer
    tnx!
    Speeds vary a lot.. I reached 15MB/s down and 1MB/s up but they change every time you refresh the page. I'd say that, generally, the are globally around 2/3MB/s down and 400/500kB/s up.
    If you upload a torrent using the option "upload+start" it will automatically stops when it reaches 100%. Anyway you can start it manually and decide how much it should keep seeding.

Yes, you have 30GB hd and you do not need to set up anything than the cookies. You will be given access directly to a server with your account. As i told you, you just need to set up the cookies if you are using private trackers.

Remember that they are on vacation right now so they will start again giving accounts after the 10th of November.

Hope to have been helpful, cheers!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Tnx for your answer
    one last question
    how much u manage to upload so far? (global upload)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast