Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoi left

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Our leader stoi has left the site to pursue other considerations in his personal life, which do not concern the site or it's users. stoi is well and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.

james1972 will be taking over as Owner for the foreseeable future so please put all your support behind him as Blackcats soldiers on.

Rest assured there will be no forthcoming issues concerning this change, and the changes have occurred under good terms. So please do not start discussion threads, or start messaging staff regarding it, as this is the only information you will receive.

In the coming months we will be changing hosts again so please bear with us, and support the site in any way you can during the move. As stoi put a lot of his personal time and money from his own pockets into the site, we will also be losing some of the funding. So any donations, no matter how small, are greatly appreciated as the server move will be very expensive to undertake and we would like to avoid shutting down however possible.

-Staff

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Best of luck Stoi..we miss over @ Blackcat-games

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Who's is your leader? Is he related with filesharingtalk? As far as i know, the owner of the site is REality.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i'm not a bc member. but i always enjoyed reading stoi's post here. from what i can tell he is a good guy.

all the best and good luck for your private life, stoi.

p.s. he was quite active here lately - i'm just wondering why he didn't announce this himself

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i'm not a bc member. but i always enjoyed reading stoi's post here. from what i can tell he is a good guy.

all the best and good luck for your private life, stoi.

p.s. he was quite active here lately - i'm just wondering why he didn't announce this himself
    Since the announcement, I don't think he's been here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Goodluck Stoi, although i've only seen you recently be active here at FST since joining in 2003, i've held upmost respect for your general warming of members and helpfulness...

I sincerly wish you all the best in your life and the future.

<3.
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Good luck stoi,Best of luck in your real life
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Who's is your leader? Is he related with filesharingtalk? As far as i know, the owner of the site is REality.
    What are you talking about?

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Good luck stoi.You deserve it after some hard work with BCG which is a wonderfull tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    What are you talking about?
    lol. Yeah. Wondered that too.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    All the best Stoi, if you need anything, then all you have to do is ask.

I'm afraid that following the oink debacle, then most UK registered owners of BT domains will hand over the reigns of their trackers to others in places that are not as nazi like (or in the pocket of getting the police to do the dirty on behalf of big business) in their dealing over filesharing or just lock up shop and disappear from view, and who can blame them, RL matters more than anything that BT filesharing can offer.

And good luck to BCG for the future, and may it be a long & fruitful one at that.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast