Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clarkson furore

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Did you not have terrible digestion problems, or is that just a scare story to keep us on the straight and narrow?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I honestly didn't notice any difference. I was just loving the fact that I was loving the taste of meat again.

I did put on about a stone within a month. But I really needed to do that so it was win as far as the eye can see.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    You didn't happen to stop taking amphetamine at the same time did you?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Nah, I was just a shite vegetarian. You're pretty much fucked if you don't like vegetables.

Practically lived on Linda McCartney faux mince pies and that Beanfeast muck.

Made the odd pasta bake but I was too weak to do that very often.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Yeah I found when I first made the leap I had no idea what to eat. I was an accomplished meat cook and I thought I just had to throw out all my recipes and start again with vegetables. The amount of times I cried over a congealed mess in the bin and then whacked on some cheese on toast.....
    It got better after about 6 months of concerted effort though and now I'm pretty good with veggie food. The trick is to open up to ingredients and other world cuisines, rather than try to approximate what you were used to. Although the odd McCartney sausage toad in the hole or fake mince pastie is always nice .

6. Lounge   -   #36
    The missus wasn't too sympathetic to my vegetarianism either. She's be stuffing her gob with chicken and I'd be poking beans on toast around my plate.

Good old Linda, though. She couldn't sing for fuck but she kept me alive for years.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Placenta is the only meat product vegetarians can eat with good conscience.

No animal died to produce it. True story.

Benjamin, you should fry up Skweeks' placenta and have it in a bap with chips.

I'll keep it in the fridge for you but you have to come and pick it up.

If only I was more Japponese.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What sort of cawk of a Vegetarian doesn't eat meat because it involves animals being killed.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Good old Linda, though. She couldn't sing for fuck but she kept me alive for years.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    ?????????

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast