Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: www.seedplace.eu

Anyone used their service before? If yes, how do you rate them? If there is any negatives, please let me know.

Thank you
    Last edited by Kuttichan; 11-04-2008 at 01:10 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuttichan View Post
    Anyone used their service before? If yes, how do you rate them? If there is any negatives, please let me know.

Thank you

negatives:
    they are ovh resellers.

...with caps and all happening left and right, you may want to stay away from them.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ^ Thanks for that

have you been their customer? how is their support and quality as a reseller?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuttichan View Post
    ^ Thanks for that

have you been their customer? how is their support and quality as a reseller?
    dont know, never had them.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ^ok

anyone used their service before?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i've used them in the past.. They setted up my server in 12 hours and whenever i needed seedplace admin was there

I had although to leave them cause buffer was enough for all sites

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    i've used them in the past.. They setted up my server in 12 hours and whenever i needed seedplace admin was there

I had although to leave them cause buffer was enough for all sites
    sounds nice how much did u pay per month?
    Last edited by etrade; 11-05-2008 at 10:30 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    There are a lot of plans :/ What do you mean by that.. I got the one with 80 euros..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    There are a lot of plans :/ What do you mean by that.. I got the one with 80 euros..
    so you are using the pro one,right?

and they don't have a set up fee for that, do they?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    omg 80 euros is lots of money :\

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast