Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: http://server.lu/

Poster
    If you looked carefully in this thread, you would have seen that the answers are all there.
    These support questions are once more to be seen from a greedy point of view. Yes, DS4000 has 2x 320 GB right now. I think people should not complain if they get more than advertised on our site, but well...

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I complain about the support. I really love the server I said that in my previous post. It really turn me off when I don't get any reply for 4 days. How would you feel if you were me? I didn't say anything last time when I waited 3 days. I just wish you guys could speed up answering questions. then server.lu will be 10/10.

My other friend just got a server from different provider cuz he can't wait for the reply anymore. He waited 3 days from you guys. I think it's more important to speed up answering customer's questions than giving more than advertised on the site.
    Last edited by ProUnbeatable; 12-13-2008 at 01:07 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster
    But the support question was about giving more than advertised on the site...

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    well if you guys change the ad to what it should be it'll bring a lot more customers. trust me. My other friend didn't get it from you guys cuz he wasn't sure how much HD he will be getting. I told him to wait cuz I know that DS4000 will have bigger HD than the ad. That's why he waited 3 days. My point is you guys should answer the question asap. If you guys put the correct spec... I wouldn't need to ask in server.lu. would I?

and this whole thing is not about asking to giving me more HD. It's about me not getting any reply for more than 4days.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Poster
    well, this is also something I have answered in this thread. the disk and cpu upgrade isn't official yet, for many reasons and we will keep it that way for a while.

If we get less customers because of that, that's bad luck, but we are still fine with that.

The point is: we are not going to answer the "can I get more for the same price" question over and over again. If the (potential) customer is not signing up because he is unsure that he gets bigger hard drives than advertised he can either try his luck or find a different hoster.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    I'll make sure I find a better provider this time...

I won't stay at server.lu with this kind of attitude toward customer...

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    i was gonna order one....till i read this thread
    Last edited by tgrchan; 12-14-2008 at 03:25 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Poster
    it's all about being greedy and unthankful. You get more than we advertise on our site and if we officially do not advertise for that, what does this have to do with an attitude towards customers?

You simply cannot live with not having 100% insurance that you are going to get 320 GB disks. I think I made a mistake by confirming the unofficial upgrade once or twice in this thread and now it's turning against me.

Well... sh*t happens and I've seen worse than a few "happy unhappy" customers leave.
    Last edited by dwdm; 12-14-2008 at 09:25 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    You are misunderstanding me. I don't care if i'm not getting extra HD space at all. I just want to get reply from you guys that's all and I never said that I'm not thankful for getting extra HD. I'm really appreciate that I'm getting extra HD. I really do. I really like the server too.

Is it normal for me to wait 4-5 days to get a simple question? Am I asking too much from you guys? If it's normal then you just need to me it's normal for me to wait 4-5 days I won't say anything.

but no you keep going on about me not being thankful for getting extra HD. This is not even about me getting extra HD. I'm not begging you. I just want an answer. You just simply need to tell me why it take that much time to answer the questions and we don't need to go through all of these...

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Poster
    It does not even take a few hours to get an answer to NORMAL support.
    Support questions that we do not tag as normal support, such as those discussed in this thread do not get an answer that quick. As far as I can see your ticket was not related to some server problem, so time wasn't critical.

Anything that _really_ is critical will be handled with the highest priority possible and all our customers should be able to confirm this.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast