Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Vote For Obama or You're Racist

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'd like to see how far we can push your 'lighten' comment before you go off in a strop.

I'm betting, it won't be very far.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Horrible View Post
    xXRavenXx even though you are black.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRaVeNxX View Post
    Interesting, that you know that I am black. Second this thread/quote was started as a joke, and no way serious.. Ha, the way I meant it, is Obama is so much better than McCain, that if you didn't vote for him, was because you are just a racist guy, who didn't want a black president, aka, the Bradley effect. There was a scientific study done on this....

God, people....lighten, people joke about race all the time...ever heard of Dave Chapelle, and he's black too... Holy shit, he must be racist...
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I'd like to see how far we can push your 'lighten' comment before you go off in a strop.

Pfff....I could care less if this thread goes 30+ pages deep, as you can see, its the first time I've replied, but I gotten some unwanted attention from some administrators at some reputable torrent sites that I'm a member of, about this quote, unquote racist thread.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh rly.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    You posted a provocative thread on the eve of the election. You had never posted here hitherto but you felt the need to do so then. For some reason, which others can only conclude as to your agenda, you did so then.

What if others had posted threads called, 'Vote For McCain Or You're A Racist'? Or Pick Your Nose With An Electric Screwdriver Or You're An Idiot. Each are equally stupid.

Whatever the outcome, you come across as a fuckwit. And here in the lounge, we find it difficult not to point that out.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    You posted a provocative thread on the eve of the election. You had never posted here hitherto but you felt the need to do so then. For some reason, which others can only conclude as to your agenda, you did so then.

What if others had posted threads called, 'Vote For McCain Or You're A Racist'? Or Pick Your Nose With An Electric Screwdriver Or You're An Idiot. Each are equally stupid.

Whatever the outcome, you come across as a fuckwit. And here in the lounge, we find it difficult not to point that out.

It's the lounge...not serious debate...I'm pretty sure, its in the right category, and I'm in every right post to it, with the thread below mine, being 'Last Person to Post gets $20' all of them are fuckwits also...huh, but it seems you also posted in that thread, with your high and mighty superior self.

A lot of comedians have made a point similar to mine, get over yourself, and get off your high horse.

Not only comedy, but also science....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...radley.effect/
    Last edited by XxRaVeNxX; 11-08-2008 at 01:55 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Interesting, that you know that I am black. Second this thread/quote was started as a joke, and no way serious.. Ha, the way I meant it, is Obama is so much better than McCain, that if you didn't vote for him, was because you are just a racist guy, who didn't want a black president, aka, the Bradley effect. There was a scientific study done on this....

God, people....lighten, people joke about race all the time...ever heard of Dave Chapelle, and he's black too... Holy shit, he must be racist...

Pfff....I could care less if this thread goes 30+ pages deep, as you can see, its the first time I've replied, but I gotten some unwanted attention from some administrators at some reputable torrent sites that I'm a member of, about this quote, unquote racist thread.
    Why can't you people understand the concept of "Couldn't care less". It's not that difficult.

You must see that "I could care less ..." conveys an entirely different sentiment.

7. Lounge   -   #117

It's the lounge...not serious debate...I'm pretty sure, its in the right category, and I'm in every right post to it, with the thread below mine, being 'Last Person to Post gets $20' all of them are fuckwits also...huh, but it seems you also posted in that thread, with your high and mighty superior self.

A lot of comedians have made a point similar to mine, get over yourself, and get off your high horse.

Not only comedy, but also science....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...radley.effect/
    Point proven.

I didn't have to push your 'lighten' comment very far, did I?

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    This thread is too easy. It's like the idiots are lining up to display their cluelessness.

There's just no challenge.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Fish ... Barrel ... Discus

Three nouns when one would have expected a verb.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    This thread is too easy. It's like the idiots are lining up to display their cluelessness.

There's just no challenge.
    :earl::jinx: