Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sct giveaway

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi romanticking,

You must choose a trusted person from here if you are willing to risk your sct account to invite someone into your invite tree. I think a trusted person is someone who puts an effort in their postings and not just post ratio proof, speed test and write a few lines stating why they want the invite.

So I'll tell you a little about myself and how I got into torrenting. Istarted out a few years ago by using Fast-track and gnutella. The speed on those was very slow for me and some of them had virusses wich made me reistall my OS serveral times, that's how bad it was.

Months later I found out there was something called Bittorrent, so I gave that a try and liked it very much. It had nearly everything that I was looking for, only thing was the speeds weren't all that fast either. It still used to take me 3-4 hours to download 350mb TV-show eps, 4-8 days to download 1 whole season of a TV-show from a public tracker (TPB,eztv, mininova, etc…).

At that time i didnt know there were such things as private trackers, untill i came across a private tracker site called Funfile. I was so amazed with the speeds that Funfile offered, and it had all the things i was looking for, all in one place. When I was still using public trackers, I had to go through alot of places to find the things I wanted to download.

Later on I found out there were more private trackers like funfile with even better speeds, more content and better retention.

Being here for some time I've heard lots about sct, it being amongst the top 3 trackers (if not the n°1) with the fastest pre-times, great speeds, awesom retention and since some time a freeleech system on the sct-packs.
    That's exactly why I would like an sct-invite; it offers full speed on new and old torrents and not only 0-day, but also on the sct-packs. I have a good home-connection and I am well experienced with torrents so I am sure I could keep a very good ratio, even at ScT, because I do know what torrents to download and won't go downloading like a n00b so that my ratio is wrecked. As you can see I am a good member here at FST and I always try to help other people whenever I can.

You asked for 3 ratio proofs and a speedbox proof to be posted but if it's OK with you I would like to send those in private. I dont like posting this kind of information in public.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have more questions I will answer them, no problem.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I've allready made a ScT request thread as you can see in my signature. There you can find the reasons I'm looking for ScT
    Ratio proofs
    Spoiler: Show

I don't have seedbox access BUT I manage to maintain a descent ratio in all the trackers I'm member. If you consider my application I can provide profile links or anyother proof u think necessary. Anyway your offer is fantastic
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    he did post "sct"
    Yes he did ... but if you would have been paying attention the OP did a GA not so long ago of STC-invites and a lot of members were confused. That's why I asked.
    ahh ok. I didnt pay attention to that. but it looks like the OP posted it right this time.

Good Luck for all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    very nice giveaway !
    Good luck !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I've allready made a ScT request thread as you can see in my signature. There you can find the reasons I'm looking for ScT
    Ratio proofs
    You post as if your request was a good thing ... after reading it and the replies you gave and got I am not so sure it was such a good thing to mention it
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Apologize for the offtopic but
    I'd like to know in a pm what bad you can find in my request and my replies. I was honest and polite to everyone
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    Apologize for the offtopic but
    I'd like to know in a pm what bad you can find in my request and my replies. I was honest and polite to everyone
    Send.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    nice GA ...
    too bad i don;t have a seedbox
    despite it wouldn't be a problem to hold a good ratio there

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This is really a generous offer. Choose Wisely and be careful.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    if you leech your episodes fromo a hard to seed tracker its your problem, but since it only counts the 75% of your download and the packs are free, seedbox isnt needed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast