Thread: reg SCC

Poster BT Rep: +2
    hi can anyone give me invite to scc tnk

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi, and welcome to this forum. If you want to request a invite please tell us why you want it, and maybe post some other ratioproofs from other sites - can't do you bad huh?

Think of it this way; Would you handed out an invite to SCC to a guy asking like you did?
    Didn't think so.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Hi, and welcome to this forum. If you want to request a invite please tell us why you want it, and maybe post some other ratioproofs from other sites - can't do you bad huh?

Think of it this way; Would you handed out an invite to SCC to a guy asking like you did?
    Didn't think so.
    oh hi guys whats up i dont use private torrents long time ago becouse i use rapidshare and all trackers what i use in past now was disabled i now use td becouse it was free to register but i now want to back some of my favorite in the past about ratioproof i think cant trust to it becouse it can be photoshoped by anyone so here you can only trust me on my word if you want and i am not here new guy i just dont use this long time ago or i just use free sign ups so tnk you for your welcome and suggest but if you realy want some proof from me i can give you for few days becouse i am like new in td so i need to seed some time tnk