I come HERE to get and TRADE invites, talk about torrenting, etc. blablabla
    /fixed

BTW ... one signature bragger backing up another one ... how lovely

Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by darklured View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopdedoo View Post
    i come here to do my business of getting into new trackers. I'm on those sites to be with those communities, not bother them with "zomg can i get an invite to this that and some of these!?". Notice how the number of trackers i belong to is small. This is because i only get what i actually feel i can use and uphold a ratio on. Try not being such an asshole to people here from now on and actually try contributing and/or making reasonable posts.
    i agree strongly with whoopdedoo here: Disme, you come off like a total asshole in comments like those above. When he mentioned community, he wasn't bragging about being a "community man" at other sites/trackers - he was saying that people who make unnecessary and unhelpful knee-jerk comments like yours make this community less pleasant and less welcoming.

I am a long time member at many great private trackers, and i only have a few "friends" from them because, although i post in some of their forums occasionally, i'm not there trying to make friends - i'm there primarily to steal copyrighted material i come here to get and share invites, talk about torrenting, etc.

And btw, i don't think there is anything wrong with requesting a tracker url for the purpose of signing up, as long as posting the url is not prohibited by the tracker itself.

Anyway, if you take anything away from this wordy rant (which i'm guessing you won't), let it be this: Don't be a dick! :d
    +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123