Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Most hardcore traders are from Egypt and India?

mmmm......

i am an egy ..i own an anti-traders forum... i dun cheat of course

i am good member With a good rep everywhere i have been too

its just a Personal manner no more

you cant generalize the case

some egys think that trading is fun .....thats why they trade and they enjoy it whatever the Consequences ........they just dont care

Others like me..
    Feel More comfortable to follow the rules and have real good friends from various
    Communties

So its a Personal manner

not a General Fact

Regarding cheating......they just cheat becoz of very bad connection we have here
    i couldnt survive any ratio tracker without a seedbox

But....in highly rated trackers
    they dun cheat on it...becoz n0 noob is able to get inside good trackers
    so you will only see massive cheating attempts on level2-3 trackers
    And that what i will Call n00bs Cheating

/eld.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    But they cheat on BCG and christ, you dont need to cheat on BCG.

and wtf has lvl got to do with anything, that totally pisses me off.

lvl 1-3 do what the fuck you want, they dont care.

lvl 4-10 oh dont do it there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    To all you people that seem to be like 'phucked in the arse' by others people claiming things about their country/race/customs/upbringing ... it's the interwebz OK ... it's serious bussiness in here

I am Belgian and Belgians are known to be hard workers but also known for not being the smartest cheap in the shed ... who cares ... I certainly won't ... I dare you to say anything that will actually hurt me.

Get a frekkin life please ... and maybe while you're at it learn some decent English ... won't hurt to understand sarcasm and cynism when it bites you.
    Last edited by Disme; 11-05-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiesel View Post
    i know stoi
    Cheating is a pain in the ass

and i am saying sorry for that to you

but the problem is you are not still imaganing speeds here

normal guys have 265/65 kbps connection
    means 26 kb/s down
    and 5 kb/s up in very best cases

its nearly impossible to do anythg with that speed

thats a Basic reason for cheating
    but... i will still say some People have good speeds like 1mb/256 kb which is very enough for seeding on BCG and they just foolishly cheat becoz they like to upload 1 TB in oneday thinking stupidily that they will get away with that

its a personal manner no more

And about levels

the more rare the tracker ........the more diff. you get an invite ........the nore effort from you to keep your account ...... so they dont cheat on this case
    The Thread Starter is a Trader !!

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    "Hardcore trader" and "Trader" are not same I think.These guys are really hardcore traders:

And this guy is an hardcore invite seller:Edited by D
    /fixed
    Last edited by Detale; 11-05-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    [quote=anjelik;3023775]"Hardcore trader" and "Trader" are not same I think.These guys are really hardcore traders:
    Edited by D/quote]

looool

the guy has uk-t, FTN, swedvdr

why does he want to trade them
    Last edited by Detale; 11-05-2008 at 09:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Disme
    Yea,you idiot.I am "trader".And I am proud of it.I dont need to beg anyone for invites,so I trade.And I also suggest you to trade,it is better than invite begging,a** licking.

Some guys like I mentioned above,are really enjoying with trading.They have all trackers up to level X,and they are still trading.This is the main difference between me and them.

So STFU and GTFO idiot

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    Disme
    Yea,you idiot.I am "trader".And I am proud of it.I dont need to beg anyone for invites,so I trade.And I also suggest you to trade,it is better than invite begging,a** licking.

Some guys like I mentioned above,are really enjoying with trading.They have all trackers up to level X,and they are still trading.This is the main difference between me and them.

So STFU and GTFO idiot
    You have little to be proud of

At least I can post in a tracker's forum and don't always have to fear for being disabled/banned when a staff member accidentally were to look at my IP-changing history or I would do a trade that went wrong and my IP would be spread all over the interwebz.

Please refrain from calling me an idiot ... it doesn't impress me one bit, nor makes any kind of impression at all coming from you.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    The main reason isn't the "net speed", it's simply because it's a cheater/trader culture there.
    Considering how well informed you are about our culture, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you think that India is solely filled with cows and snake charmers. It demonstrates your narrow focus and contorted perception.I admit that most of your posts are informative so this comes as a bit of a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    The majority of them have no etiquette or manner education from their parents, thus they are the way they are.
    Never EVER make a sweeping generalization,its just plain wrong and ignorant when you don't have hard evidence to back it up.

Now to the OP:- Let's see some facts and figures, proper evidence to back up your findings before you even begin to point a finger at other countries/people.
    Too much time in your hands maybe.
    All this ignorance makes me dizzy.BAH!
    Last edited by soulreaper; 11-05-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast