Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ====Super Mega Giveaway!====

wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Close this thread.
    I didn't know that it counts as a trade

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    can i have revtt acount

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Close this thread. I didn't know that it counts as a trade
    It's not that it "counts" as a trade exactly - the point is that giving away an account in a public giveaway is no better or worse than trading an account. In either case, there is the same risk that the person who invited you may have his account disabled or his invites taken away if the person you give it to or trade with cheats or trades the account later on. I'm not arguing that account trading is OK, but it is It is hypocritical to say no account traders when a public account GA breaks tracker rules and poses the same risks as an account trade.

P.S. I'm not attacking you - I think it's nice that you're trying to help people out by giving your accounts away. I'm just giving my opinion for what it's worth (very little, haha).
    Last edited by DarkLured; 11-06-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: P.S.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    the point is that giving away an account in a public giveaway is no better or worse than trading an account.
    Whether it be in public or private, account giveaways are wrong because a user account is for that user and that user alone.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    the point is that giving away an account in a public giveaway is no better or worse than trading an account.
    Whether it be in public or private, account giveaways are wrong because a user account is for that user and that user alone.
    So I'll assume that you follow all trackers rules, rather than picking and choosing which rules are worth following as most professed "anti-traders" seem to do, right? Giving invites to people you don't know and participating in public giveaways is against the rules at many trackers, but for some reason many anti-traders seem to think this is OK while at the same time denouncing people who trade occasionally. A majority of your posts are flames in the invite section attacking people or calling them out for trading, so I'm interested to hear your stance on this question.

EDIT: Hmm, no response from bugs
    Last edited by DarkLured; 11-07-2008 at 06:24 AM. Reason: to make a snide comment :)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Apophis's Avatar Poster
    Good GA...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Close this thread.
    I didn't know that it counts as a trade
    You are able to close the thread in the "Thread Tools" menu..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    wow great giveaway,
    i`m realy into the revtt account pls

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    I know I don't quite meet your post/rep reqs, but I thought I might try out my luck for tranceroute. I'm a big fan or techno/trance/hardcore music and I think this tracker would be great to finally beef up my collection with great music.

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bcgkg2.png
    http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revttmm6.png
    http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlyv5.png

I'd appreciate it if you could help me out.
    Last edited by twist off; 11-07-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123