3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Probably.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    SCT is for traders

So you don't have SCT right
    I bet I will get an inv/acc there in les than 20 min if I post my offers in the trading section of the forums
    I could have traded for it long time ago but what the heck, I dont want 2 or 3 disabled acc.
    Plus, check the trading and the giveaways sections and you will see what I mean. Like someone else was sayn here, I dont want my epenis to get bigger than my real one, that would be a shame wont'it?
    And that thing wit make frends its silly.
    I have made frends here, I ve invited them to good trackers and they were my friends untill they got the invitation. One of them gheezas asked me for 2 weeks for a *** invite, after I ve invited him he called me a spammer in the same day.Stupid aint'it?

Have a nice evening

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pris View Post

So you don't have SCT right
    I bet I will get an inv/acc there in les than 20 min if I post my offers in the trading section of the forums
    I could have traded for it long time ago but what the heck, I dont want 2 or 3 disabled acc.
    Plus, check the trading and the giveaways sections and you will see what I mean. Like someone else was sayn here, I dont want my epenis to get bigger than my real one, that would be a shame wont'it?
    I have made frends here, I ve invited them to good trackers and they were my friends untill they got the invitation. One of them gheezas asked me for 2 weeks for a *** invite, after I ve invited him he called me a spammer in the same day.Stupid aint'it?

Have a nice evening
    Therefore, to answer his question : you don't have ScT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    who care, all trackers look the alike nowaday, nothing special.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

Have a nice evening
    Therefore I dont give a flying pig about sct

And I sustain my previous statement!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

Therefore I dont give a flying pig about sct

And I sustain my previous statement!
    ScT is the best for 0-day. But since it's very hard to come in GFT is a very good option..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    an sct invite costs at least 12.5 euros from its donate section for members. you will need a good seedbox to survive there, it's worth it. plus, there's a waffles anytime invite GA in its forum so by getting into sct you will get a waffles invite too if you dont have it. so you better get to know someone first.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    an sct invite costs at least 12.5 euros from its donate section for members. you will need a good seedbox to survive there, it's worth it. plus, there's a waffles anytime invite GA in its forum so by getting into sct you will get a waffles invite too if you dont have it. so you better get to know someone first.
    An invite costs 20 euro. And if you don't know anyone who have account there, you can buy an invite from someone you trust....

And no. Seedbox isn't required, I survived there... All packs are free so if you seed them you'll get a pretty good ratio after a while. Otherwise you can download 1 or 2 files from XBOX 360-games, DVDr-movies or HD-movies and seed. That will also give you a pretty good ratio

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast