Thread: The Rum Diary

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hunter S. Thompson plus Johnny Depp makes me .

Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    That just went to the top of my must see list. I read the book & it was great. I must be out of touch, I didn't even know this was being made.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    CQ1ST's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He's got The Tourist, that one for the kids, and now this.. it's all quality from Mr Depp as usual, has he actually made a crap movie?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ1ST View Post
    He's got The Tourist, that one for the kids, and now this.. it's all quality from Mr Depp as usual, has he actually made a crap movie?
    You mean any crap movies other than The Tourist?
    Cause it was terrible.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The Tourist.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Call me crazy, But I didn't like benny & Joon either. Fear & Loathing was great though. One of my favorites.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The tourist was truly fucking awful. Angelina Jolie only signed on because it was a 17 day shoot which tells you the amount of creative effort that went into crafting this turd on behalf of the actors, while the screenwriter should be tortured painfully for such a weak 'twist' . Another one of those movies where you get to the end, and are left going wtf, is that it..... IS THAT IT !!!!!!!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    CQ1ST's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    aww shit, and I liked it