Thread: New Songs All Messed Up?

Whats going on? i am using kazaa lite latest version, just latly all the new songs that i dl are all messed up yet if i dl old ones they ok?? what makes it even worse is i ask my brother to dl the same tune to his kazaa and they work fine i am starting wonder if i have downloaded some sort of song antipiracy bug thats messing up all the new song that are coming out?? anyone with same prob or any news on how to fix would be appreicated thanks.

2. Music   -   #2
    MysticalChicken
    The same thing happened to me the other day when I was trying to download the new Kings of Leon "Molly's Chambers." About 17 seconds into the song it started doing this horrible screeching sound. (Scared the piss out of me, too.) Try clicking on different filenames (scroll to the right when searching for files), or if that doesn't work, wait a day or two. I did that and the latest one I downloaded works fine.

3. Music   -   #3
    look around the forum and you'll see 89574805740750752 threads on this already
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Music   -   #4
    ok to clear this up

RIAA has spread mp3s with annoying "noises" in them to stop p2p (peer2peer [for the slow kids]) users from downloading and sharing them, but the common KaZaA (KMD) user doesn&#39;t know a thing about it so, they keep on sharing them thinking it&#39;s their computer messing up or so on..

im guessing their is a program that the riaa uses to cut out parts and replace wit the noise

the only tips i could give u is to get the newst kazaa lite vers (K++ and kazaa lite have merged)

and to use the search filters, like enter the name of the artists,bitrate,qaulity AND most important - now the files wit more ppl are bad

5. Music   -   #5
    yeah i understand that the wierd part is that when i dl a file like that i ask my brother to dl exact same file same size same name and it plays fine on his pc??

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by Animalno9@7 September 2003 - 19:08
    yeah i understand that the wierd part is that when i dl a file like that i ask my brother to dl exact same file same size same name and it plays fine on his pc??
    are the hashes for the two files the same?
    if you&#39;re unsure how to hash a file, check the f.a.q. above
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Music   -   #7
    not sure sorry i just ask him to serch untill he finds the same file, same size same name ect the song is "eat you alive" and all the ones that i have downloaded are messed up, some even cause kazaa to close due to error yet all the versions my bro dl are fine.

8. Music   -   #8
    still noone got any news?

-----locked------
    Tons of posts on this subject, just search around in this forum. You won&#39;t have to look long.