Thread: Red Light Green Light By Limp Bizkit Ft Snoop Dogg

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I have this song if anyone wants it. It is pretty damn good. I've listened to it over and over non stop on my winamp player. They should make a video for this track. FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!

Cheers to Limp as I'm expecting quite a few hits off there new album and the next album coming after that not to shortly!

:beerchug:

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I agree...maybe they should turn down the guitars a bit more...and people may start to like them a bit...and kick fred durst out and get snoop to lead the band...if only he would ...but this really was one of limp's best songs...

3. Music   -   #3
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    That would be hilarious if they replaced Fred Durst with Snoop Dogg. I could imagine it now!

But Fred Durst IS Limp Bizkit basically, and this song fuckin rocks. Fred Durst puts a lot of heart soul into Limp Bizkit he is fuckin awesome. So is DJ Lethal and the other members (whatever they do)!

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Inevitable@9 September 2003 - 13:40
    That would be hilarious if they replaced Fred Durst with Snoop Dogg. I could imagine it now!

But Fred Durst IS Limp Bizkit basically, and this song fuckin rocks. Fred Durst puts a lot of heart soul into Limp Bizkit he is fuckin awesome. So is DJ Lethal and the other members (whatever they do)!
    Yeah he does put his heart and soul into the band...its just a pitty he can be a bit of an ass...but yeah i really like DJ Lethal...he was awsome in house of pain aswell...and yeah sam, mike and john are pretty good musicians aswell...they do miss wes a bit...but wes was fucking gifted...but yeah life goes on...

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    im gonn abe sick :x :x

6. Music   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Fred Durst sux but since snoop is on it i will try it out.