Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddix View Post
    Wait a minute... A guy who makes 2 accounts, gives invites to himself in order to receive rep points, wich ultimately would lead to receive "real" invites from other people, is busted, banned for a week or two and it's re-admitted to the community again by the staff by simply saying "i've changed" and you call ignorants those who think that FST is a place of traders/cheaters/sellers/wtv?
    its a cruel world

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Anyway,banned or not.Dont give any shit to this idiot.It is simple.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.
    The voice of experience
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.
    The voice of experience
    LOL

@detale, i will reply to you later when i get home to explain my pov, as i hadn't the chance to do so so far. right now i'm working and i haven't all the time to make a long reply.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    i thought sweetiepie was the dude who spammed the forum with 100's of posts a few weeks back... it was like that a couple hours before the mods came on and deleted all the threads and his account..

why is he back ! ?!?
    You've been here long enough... there are favorites here. Double standards... don't you know?
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    can we atleast make him put his right gender, this is sad.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You've been here long enough... there are favorites here. Double standards... don't you know?

is it because "her" avatar is a chick with boobs popping out ??

8. BitTorrent   -   #38

is it because "her" avatar is a chick with boobs popping out ??
    I didnt mean because of gender.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    why do people keep saying "her" and "she"?

sweetiepie is a guy who uses that name/pic and those stupid fucking heart smilies in an attempt to get stupid guys with awkward social skills to invite "her" under false pretenses.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddix View Post
    Wait a minute... A guy who makes 2 accounts, gives invites to himself in order to receive rep points, wich ultimately would lead to receive "real" invites from other people, is busted, banned for a week or two and it's re-admitted to the community again by the staff by simply saying "i've changed" and you call ignorants those who think that FST is a place of traders/cheaters/sellers/wtv?
    Is there proof of this or just wild accusation. I myself have seen no proof of it. If there were the BT rep would be removed and further actions taken. and yes the aforementioned people are in fact ignorant

The voice of insanity
    Fixed

i thought sweetiepie was the dude who spammed the forum with 100's of posts a few weeks back... it was like that a couple hours before the mods came on and deleted all the threads and his account..

why is he back ! ?!?
    Really favorites like who? I myself have no favorites except for possibly Sear (I miss that queer).

Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    why do people keep saying "her" and "she"?

sweetiepie is a guy who uses that name/pic and those stupid fucking heart smilies in an attempt to get stupid guys with awkward social skills to invite "her" under false pretenses.
    Best post in this thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast