Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fall out 3

who's played it?

2. Games   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Playing it now.
    Extremely well made but just really Oblivion via Mad Max.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Today, I'm going to use my extra game from TRU sale few weeks back and get it... It looks AMAZING!

4. Games   -   #4
    good game!

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Playing it now.
    Extremely well made but just really Oblivion via Mad Max.
    looks like i gotta try it out. after my exams. i've heard talk that it's better than oblivion. oblivion got a little too expansive and pointless for me after awhile. after spending weeks on it, I still hadn't gotten to the main quest, and suffice to say, I never did.

6. Games   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm with you on Oblivion.
    I really enjoyed the previously Elder Scrolls games but I like you never saw the end of Oblivion(too big and too pointless).

Fallout's a lot more straight forward, but still finding a route from place to place can be a bitch and is definitely more chore than fun.
    And the free roam bit is only good if there are constantly interesting and different things to do.

In Fallout 3 all quests are essentially completed by wandering around killing a limited assortment of enemies.
    I'm about 3/4 of the way through now and I'm wanting it to end(and not in a good way).

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Fallout 3 is amazing. The graphics are kickass but also aren't so ridiculously intensive that you have to set everything to medium *coughCRYSIScough*.

It sets you up for about 15 minutes then you jump right into the main quest and plot.
    The sides quests are kinda fun if you're into that aspect of it but you can just follow the main plot if you want and skip over all the fluff.

Free roam is a nice feature but you're gonna wanna find a good walkthrough cause it's REALLY effing easy to get lost and wander around for hours before you find anything.

8. Games   -   #8
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    I bought this game last week and just for the life of me couldn't get into it. The visuals are amazing no doubt but the free roam is just a bitch. Mind you I've never been one for RPG's but I just thought the game play would of been better.

9. Games   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Im addicted to it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    this game bored me to tears, turned it off after i got to the first town, waste of b/w.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast