Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: iptorrents

7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    In the giveaway section all you see is asses handing out IPT invites like they're nothing. Saying things like "just ask", "no screens needed".
    I guess it's the popularity of TL that makes TL members be more cautious
    I think this is big problem at IPT and it shouldn't be a problem to start solving it. I don't see people at TL with 3 invites to spare =/

TL was one of the first trackers I got in and with all this years, I think I just got 1 invite. (it wasn't so difficult to get one in the past). And for years I don't get an invite.

At IPT things are totally different. You get in and with freeleeches and seedpoints you soon get your hands on 1, 2 or 3 invites (maybe more). I had 3 invites there for a loooooooong time. Last week I invited I guy that I know in person and I doubt it will take too long to have 3 invites again And I'm not even using them

Now, if you have IPT and TL, if you don't care too much for speeds and you have what you want in both trackers, I'll probably stick to IPT

Quote Originally Posted by Zac090 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    One of the easiest trackers to seed. It's nice to know you can buffer your account even with a cheap seedbox and you dont have to keep checking for torrents as soon as they are announced. I cant get past the wait time for TL. I will donate for VIP there, but it shouldn't be because i have to.
    Just snatch Avatar things from somewhere else IPT and seed it on TL,you ll easily get ~8-9 GB upload
    Last edited by 7th; 02-07-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    TL was one of the first trackers I got in and with all this years, I think I just got 1 invite. (it wasn't so difficult to get one in the past). And for years I don't get an invite.
    i'm starting to think that invites are handled according the amount downloaded each months.
    i'm not a VIP nor donator and i've always got 1 invite within a month (or so) after using the previous one.

just my 2 cents.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    i'm starting to think that invites are handled according the amount downloaded each months.
    i'm not a VIP nor donator and i've always got 1 invite within a month (or so) after using the previous one.

just my 2 cents.
    Hello Cine!

Well, I'm not sure but I think it was Cabalo who explained once that you get invites by the amount of download (or upload, not sure about that neither). I believe so. Now it's even harder for me to download things there. I just download when I can't find it anywhere else since TL is probably the second most difficult tracker to seed I have (still a lot easier than bitmeTV though ).

But, again, it used to be a lot easier to get invites there!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    Mhm.. I'm quite new user at IPT and i like this tracker. Of course, i noticed that pre-times are a little worse than for example RevTT, i don't know what about TL which almost all people are discusing there. But when i compared how hard is to keep ratio i saw that in IPT is quite easy.. maybe this is just for me but RevTT i think is faster than IPT however some content i can't find on RevTT but i can find on IPT. IPT is really good tracker. That's my opinion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Idk im on RevTT and IPT and i always end up with better speeds on IPT not to mention the freeleech content which makes keeping your ratio up extremely easy...
    IPT is a great tracker for popular movies,music, etc
    the only complaints ive ever had about it is that its hard to find lesser known music and such but other than that its amazing

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    MODERATION
    you can survive by downloading freeleech their but its hard to find the leecher.after you download that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    mangmel, search for: freeleech
    then sort by Leechers.

I can see a release: Top 10 Most Downloaded PC Games Of 2009-Bsk
    Size: 77.23GB
    Seeder: 58
    Leecher: 139

I think you can easily seed on those torrents and like above torrent, there are other 70-80 freeleech torrents which have way too high leechers then seeders

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    barrito for launch BT Rep: +5
    The problem with large freeleech torrents is partseeding. The leechers shown on the tracker may not be leechers at all but part-seeders. Cross-seeding is also allowed in IPT so you can take advantage of it

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by mh09 View Post
    The problem with large freeleech torrents is partseeding. The leechers shown on the tracker may not be leechers at all but part-seeders.
    That's an issue with packs in general. A lot of people that aren't aware of that see the huge leecher count, instantly jump in, and only end up with nothing, or even hurting their ratio badly, if the pack isn't freeleech.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567