Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Req]FSC

saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    Well I'm honored to have a FSC staff member post in my request thread . That said thanks for the nice words. Anyways someone mentioned that my request was a bit generic, would you guys agree?
    It's far beyond a generic request imho. Good work!
    And wish you good luck to get what you want.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by b1oodyh3ll View Post
    ...Tit admins are the same Sct. I think they have some of the same people running it on both sites. They also do not get a long with other tracker communities. They were one of the best then they really screwed up and the site went down hill and eventually died.
    This is probably the only part I disagree with...It may be because I am friends with a few of the staff including Mudd...This is the first that I've heard that they don't get along with other tracker communities, either. As a matter of fact one the "F" sites that is not requested in this thread actually has a recruitment thread for TIt...And is where I got my invite.

Back to original subject...This does seem to be a genuine request and I hope you get in.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 11-18-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i hope you get into FSC my friend... I was going to have a friend apply for me there but after seeing the application, I decided not to apply.. The main reason being that they wanted to know 3 active communities other than non-trackers where iw as really active.. And the truth is I dont have any!@! lol... so i fidured not to even try to apply bc i figured I wouldnt get in... Though i hope you do get in but from what i understand its an APP system and they dont care about any trackers u may or may not have.. Like u said the are about community first and want tos ee that ua re an active member in a non tracker community... it's sad to say but i am not... so i didnt apply... but i wish u good luck...

You know i was thinking about using FST and P2P as non tracker communities, but I figured that wouldnt be a good idea since most sites are against invite forum sites like this one even if it is a free giveaway...

Plus I have all the trackers I will ever need including one of the "F" sites, but I like being part of a community and if thats what FsC is about then I woulod love to join and contribute.. I spend alot of my time here helping ppl out but it feels good to be apart of something bigger.. I really dont need FsC for the torrents.. I have all i need their, but maybe someday I will meet a staff member who has invites.. Bc I just wouldnt cut it filling out an APP, thats why I didnt bother... plus the fact I am happy with what I have and dont need anymore trackers... However if FsC is alot more than just a tracker and alot more about copmmunity sure I would love to be a part of that.. but i am not going to lose sleep over it.. if it's meant to be it will happen..so i hope it happens for you...and you dont have to wait tooo long...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 11-18-2008 at 09:35 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddyX View Post
    I was going to have a friend apply for me there but after seeing the application, I decided not to apply.. The main reason being that they wanted to know 3 active communities other than non-trackers where iw as really active.. And the truth is I dont have any!@! lol...
    even if you would be active in three communities, you are a trader... so FSC is not for you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    I tried to apply some time ago too and I hoped to get the chance for an interview in which they could get to know me.But it didnīt happend till now .
    So good luck to you but I think you need to know some people over there .
    cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123