Thread: Hey_suburbia

hey_suburbia's Avatar Poster
    Doe's anybody know of a program that allows you to view what another person is doing on another computer if you install software on the "victim" computer. Kind of like those key capture proggys, but more like a trojan, but not. Something that can gain access to files and what not, but willingly. Doe's that make sense? probably not... Any thoughts or cool programs like that, has anybody come across?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    u mean virtual networking? or remote assistance?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Forum Star
    i think you mean hacking, yes?

8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    not hacking, i want to access my home computer when i'm at work, but not trough remote assistance.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    if u reread his post, I don't think he wants access without the other persons knowledge

Try the microsoft page on remote assistance

Edit: doh! nm

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Forum Star
    sorry hey suburbia, i missed the "willingly" part.

isnt there a prog called 'pc anywhere' - i havent used it but read about it once. sounded like what your looking for

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    theres a whole bunch on download.com try here but i tried this and they all have advantages and disadvantages, i think security is a big issue and there is a completely free & secure one somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called. I think it was owned by a university or something

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks, i guess i shoulda tried there first, just thought there might have been a proggy that was unknown, that someone on here would have tried before, thanks.