Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need help with hosting-ie

Poster
    I have the same problem right now. I did recive my loggin to my vps today 13 days after order.
    I cant connect to my server from putty.
    They dont answer my tickets. They dont answer on icq.

I hate this company.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    i just got now icq and i send them a im i hope they get back to me i spent around $56 on my vps and have not been able to use it yet am about to ask for my money back
    Last edited by mike160; 11-13-2008 at 07:15 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    mike.. did u get my e-mails? any luck ?

.. i just hate companies who lack in support.. fast Support is Must, atleast for me =)
    Last edited by ahsan; 11-13-2008 at 07:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mike160 View Post
    i just got now icq and i send them a im i hope they get back to me i spent around $56 on my vps and have not been able to use it yet am about to ask for my money back

I have about 6 diffrent tickets opend now and they just dont care. I cant understand wy they dont want to have happy custumers.

They did answer all my tickets before i did pay for the server but after no respons at all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    @ ahsan what email are you taking about ? yes i got a reply from them today at night asking me if am still have this problem with the server i reply back yes still haveing this problem i hope i dont have to wait that long this time for a reply from them

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i feel hosting ie is a bit lethargic while replying to tickets as evident above.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i talked to the support before , their rules are simple ... if you want support pay for higher level of support otherwise it will keep taking that long .
    however , their servers are pretty fast and good .. only support is not good or not for free .

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    arkan's Avatar Desitorrents Staff BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    they reply pretty well for dedicated servers..

some complicated issues might take more time to resolve but usually everything gets resolved in 1 -2 days.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    @mike160 & andra;

I hope you guys can continue to update us with the support situation in this thread so we can all get a sense of their support system . Thanks
    Last edited by jaszypoo; 11-14-2008 at 03:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster
    I hate this company and i did cansel my server 1 day before i did get it.

I understand that they dont have manage servers for free. But uf they setup my server wrong i dont think its ok to wait 2 days for a reply.

My vps is pretty bad. Its a shared gbit vps.
    I think if the other users use heavy bw usage the harddrive is working to hard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast