Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K, so this is possibly my biggest request. TT

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    DumbASS!!! If u could easily name radio shows that are easily available then y fracking put that in ur request!!!! If other sites have the radio show u want(or u listen to ) then use that site ; y bother requesting for TT ..
    Just goes to show how well thought out ur request was !!
    So wat else is left in ur request that u cant find in trackers apart from TT..
    for christs sakes wat a load of bollocks .. Just go to puresound Forums and u will find all the radio shows there
    Fuckers cant take anything constructively these days ..
    Umm... have you looked in the mirror? I didn't try to offend you in any way in my post so there's no reason for you to be jumping down my throat like that. I named those two radio shows because the trackers I have access to don't have the full packs for them. There's years worth of GDJB packs that I want that aren't on TranceRoute. There are no Tiesto radio show packs on TR either. And the packs for ASOT are missing certain episodes. Try being a little more mature in your posts please. I'm requesting an invite to a much needed tracker, if you can't help then post in another thread, don't flame me and make yourself look stupid when I prove to you I honestly can use TT.
    1)Puresound forums
    2)sound Area
    3) Electronik has the entire ASOT collection
    4) DakolBass forums
    5) As i pointed out in my earlier post which radio shows u r talking about that arnt available on TR but on TT incase u didnt understand that .. Also check out the option 1 incase u dont find it on TR
    6) Only the success of your request will prove if u actually are able to prove to users that u honestly will use TT or u require it .. for just two packs u dont require it and no one will ever give it to u for reasons mentioned in ur requests ..
    Maybe you should be a lil more mature in posting ur requests
    Last edited by apextwin146; 11-12-2008 at 11:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    DumbASS!!!

Fuckers cant take anything constructively these days ..
    Maybe you should be a lil more mature in posting...
    :rofl:

that was worth loging in

/logoff.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hope for you to get this invite, relly great person.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Good luck mate, that's all I can say.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post

Umm... have you looked in the mirror? I didn't try to offend you in any way in my post so there's no reason for you to be jumping down my throat like that. I named those two radio shows because the trackers I have access to don't have the full packs for them. There's years worth of GDJB packs that I want that aren't on TranceRoute. There are no Tiesto radio show packs on TR either. And the packs for ASOT are missing certain episodes. Try being a little more mature in your posts please. I'm requesting an invite to a much needed tracker, if you can't help then post in another thread, don't flame me and make yourself look stupid when I prove to you I honestly can use TT.
    1)Puresound forums
    2)sound Area
    3) Electronik has the entire ASOT collection
    4) DakolBass forums
    5) As i pointed out in my earlier post which radio shows u r talking about that arnt available on TR but on TT incase u didnt understand that .. Also check out the option 1 incase u dont find it on TR
    6) Only the success of your request will prove if u actually are able to prove to users that u honestly will use TT or u require it .. for just two packs u dont require it and no one will ever give it to u for reasons mentioned in ur requests ..
    Maybe you should be a lil more mature in posting ur requests
    Talk about being hypocritical... Get out of my thread please.

From what you're saying, I should become a member at 4 different sites to get all the music I want, when I could just get an invite to TT and have everything I need for the rest of time.

Thank you to everyone wishing me luck here. Really hoping for this one.

Also, Apex, notice my request for What.CD when I asked for an invite there. I was invited by T.S.O.L., my requests are always sincere, and I rarely make a request. (I've made 2, total.)

So again, I'm asking for someone's help to get me into this great tracker.

Music lover, baby.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Wow ... you got invited by an FST-mod ... that makes you one hell of a thrustworthy guy ... do you really believe what you write here ...

Don't do it ... you are a trader ... oh noes not anymore because you changed ... Oh my ...

When I decide to give away an invite to TT (yes I do have invites ) traders don't have a chance.

You might think I am an arse and you might be true, but I don't like traders at the trackers I am a member too ... makes my p2p-experience less secure ... that is the exact reason I don't want peeps like you joining a tracker I am a member of.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    whoopdedoo...
    you are a guy, with a pink sig saying "resident cutie"...

back on my town, we have a name for that. Are you really a guy ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Wow ... you got invited by an FST-mod ... that makes you one hell of a thrustworthy guy ... do you really believe what you write here ...

Don't do it ... you are a trader ... oh noes not anymore because you changed ... Oh my ...

When I decide to give away an invite to TT (yes I do have invites ) traders don't have a chance.

You might think I am an arse and you might be true, but I don't like traders at the trackers I am a member too ... makes my p2p-experience less secure ... that is the exact reason I don't want peeps like you joining a tracker I am a member of.
    You a member of any of the trackers in my signature? If so, you're with me. I don't think you're an ass (arse?), I even tried to befriend you in that PM I sent you a while back. Just because my little group of friends mainly consists of people who act like.. well, you.

@Cabalo lol yes, I am a guy. No, I'm not gay. But I like to stand out in the crowd, I came to this forum to get involved and become known. So far I think I'm doing a decent job of it. If you've never noticed a post by me before I'll simply try and be more and more active here.

Edit- Disme, I'm still waiting for a reply to that PM.
    Last edited by WhoopDeDoo; 11-12-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Music lover, baby.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    whoopdedoo...
    you are a guy, with a pink sig saying "resident cutie"...

back on my town, we have a name for that. Are you really a guy ?
    do we live in a same town?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12