Here they are:
pisexy - endedinvites(dawgeee, shadow876, koko, lr1233, felixx, etai3000, cobmetal) indietorrents (IT) - ended invites(domert, joni22, dzaredz, 123456, outsiderjoe) cinematik - ended invites(themighythor, master88) scenehd - ended invites(Tenebrous, HighRoller99) karagarga - ended invites(vlada, Temp2007, ketan, Bobbius5000) thedvdclub - ended invites(Gennesuke, tazmsn)
- bitspyder - 3 invites
torrentleech - ended invites(jbloggs, fataka) Pedro - ended invites(Giveaway) (sorry bebytza...next time the invite is for you)
- bit-HDTV 4 invites
sdbits - 1 invite(iddqdidkfa)
- hdbits - 1 invite
- Pisexy, IT, cinematik, scenehd, thedvdclub, bitspyder and KG: politely, just ask
- TL: at least 100 posts here at FST and a ratio screen with the date of your post from a same level tracker
- Pedro: at least 150 posts here at FST and a ratio screen with the date of your post from a music tracker (waffles, whatcd, etc)
- bit-HDTV: at least 100 posts here at FST and 3 ratio screen with the date of your post
- sdbits: at least 200 posts here at FST, a ratio screen with the date of your post from a movies (preferably DVD) tracker
- hdbits: at least 1 year old active membership here at FST, 300 and more posts, some rep points, 2 ratio screens with the date of your post from (at least) same level trackers, answer correctly to these 3 questions:
- What's the difference between progressive and interlaced videos?
- What does it mean that an image is cropped? Which are the main OARs movies are shot nowadays?
- What are the 2 standards to achieve when cropping a movie during an encode?
DO not PM me. Invites will be given out starting from Friday night (GMT +1).