Thread: question about waffles

Poster
    i had once an account on waffles...but than my laptop had an virus + my internet connection was down for a longer time so they kickt me because i was along time not online

now i want my old account back because i have a new pc .... my queston is now when i try to go 2 the site that comes

https://www.waffles.fm/main.html

what doese it mean ? no one can log in now just admins ?+ does anyone knows how 2 contact the admins of that site

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Dretskol's Avatar Teh scammer BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Haha, try log in. You can do it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    right!

but how can i contact the stuff about that accound desable thing

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    go to irc, state your case and ask for your account to be reinstated. it's your best shot.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    thanks rambo ; )

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by nista View Post
    thanks rambo ; )
    you're not first called him Rambo btw which Rambo movie is the best for me 2-1-4-3
    edit
    I found these channels...
    #waffles.fm
    #waffles.fm-help
    #waffles.fm-announce
    Last edited by RedRansom; 11-12-2008 at 03:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what doese it mean ? no one can log in now just admins ?
    No, the admin login is what everyone uses to log in; they just have it set up weird. Try logging in with that if you think you may still have an account. And like Cab said, try their IRC.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    the same thing happened to me with my stmusic account. i didn't use it for awhile because i got into waffles, but then when i started feeling like waffles didn't have some of what i was looking for i went back to access the stmusic account and was locked out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why can't users just risk 1 look each 2 days at the trackers they are regged? Then, these problems wouldn't appear..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonius View Post
    the same thing happened to me with my stmusic account. i didn't use it for awhile because i got into waffles, but then when i started feeling like waffles didn't have some of what i was looking for i went back to access the stmusic account and was locked out.
    well no reason for them to keep inactive members? if you're not using it long enough to get you kicked out then you don't need the site.