Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why has HDBits banned Eureka?

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

EDIT: not in response to the poster I quoted, but why would anyone want HD rips that fit on DVD or DL DVD? If you want a DVD download a DVD... makes absolutely no sense.
    And what size do you download SD movie?, isn't it 1cd (700mb) or 2cd (1400mb) size?.So then if you want a cd, buy a cd, makes no sense either...
    as far as I know SD movies are around 4.4GB, while DL SD Movies are around 7-9 GB
    Last edited by puckface; 11-16-2008 at 06:43 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42

And what size do you download SD movie?, isn't it 1cd (700mb) or 2cd (1400mb) size?.So then if you want a cd, buy a cd, makes no sense either...
    as far as I know SD movies are around 4.4GB, while DL SD Movies are around 7-9 GB

So are you telling me when you download an SD movie, you always get the full 4.4gb disc?, do you expect everyone to do that?.

well then HD discs are 20-50 gb as well, do you download those as well?, or are you just talking shit?.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-17-2008 at 10:00 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    but why would anyone want HD rips that fit on DVD or DL DVD? If you want a DVD download a DVD... makes absolutely no sense.
    Exactly you should download HD rips for the quality not the size

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

So are you telling me when you download an SD movie, you always get the full 4.4gb disc?, do you expect everyone to do that?.

well then HD discs are 20-50 gb as well, do you download those as well?, or are you just talking shit?.
    dude, you asked a question and I answered, I mean if you want to download a divx movie and watch it on your 22 inch computer monitor, go to town. The point is, if you want quality, file size goes along with that. Downloading HD shit because it will fit on a DVD defeats the whole purpose.

And yes I download BluRay, as I think I stated in an earlier post. Get a HDD, and accunt at HD bits and one of these with a TV and you'll love life.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    actually i have that. only thing bad i have to say is that it has a loud startup.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    there are some troubles between BitHDTV and HDBits

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fstalk View Post
    there are some troubles between BitHDTV and HDBits
    No shit! They hate each other`s guts!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345