Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about FTN

Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post

And FTN doesnt have to catch up with other trackers in terms of speed and amount of content.
    No they don't have to, it just means they suck though......many trackers have better speed.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-16-2008 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    small amount (~4800) of trusted (?) users
    And yet, every time invites come out, people rush to trading and selling sites
    Question mark is right

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by tX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    small amount (~4800) of trusted (?) users
    Question mark is right
    I'd assume every site that's been as sensationalized as FTN has been has some bad apples in it. If you can't realize that then you should skip over threads like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu
    And FTN doesnt have to catch up with other trackers in terms of speed and amount of content. This is not a fucking competition, if you cant understand that then just stay with your low-ass leveled stuff =]
    I think the collective opinion of the user base and staff is that speeds and file retention could fair to be a bit better.

FTN has made it clear that it wants no part of competition with other sites, but there's no harm in a comparison, and there is definitely no harm in improvements; there's no reason to not improve file speeds and retention.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tX View Post

Question mark is right
    I'd assume every site that's been as sensationalized as FTN has been has some bad apples in it. If you can't realize that then you should skip over threads like this.
    Of course, traders at any given site is pretty much assumed, which is why I questioned his "4800 trusted users" statement

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    The best tracker is the one you use, not the one you pine for. Unless you find yourself unable to find certain content, theres no reason to look for more trackers.

best answer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right on the topic!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    omfg ftn suxez so badz! its the shittiest site in the history of the interwebz!!!11
    Stfu, you no good cawk suckers. I would bet that anyone saying bad things about ftn is some frustrated wanker with no account. I haven't used any other tracker besides ftn, for at least 4-5 months (except tt and what.cd) and I can say I'm more than pleased with it. The best torrenting experience is offered by ftn+zerosec.ws

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    It just like another tracker xcept its been around longer .....
    BLAH

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    FTN is at the very top of my bookmarks. There are no other scene sites below it.

Are there really no seed time rules atm? They still go pink in your profile if you haven't seeded for 2 days.

As for packs, uploaders have gotten tired of doing them. I couldn't care less, since the whole pack fanaticism is pretty lame.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    what are the stats on ftn? users, peers, torrents, etc.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    FTN got worst after the server issue.They claim that they will change something in the site,eagerly waiting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast