K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of VFW/ACM codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
* It it always very up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
* All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
* It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
* The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to only install those components that you really want.
* For some formats a choice can be made during installation between different filters. This allows you to tweak the pack to your own specific needs and preferences.
* Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
* It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
* It has been very well tested. The pack doesn't contain any conflicting or buggy codecs.
* It tries to avoid potential conflicts with other codecs already installed on your computer.
* The pack is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and helps you to remove them.
* It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
* This pack has a huge user base. This means that problems are found and resolved quickly.
* The pack is suitable for both novice and expert users.
* Updated Media Player Classic to version 188.8.131.52 rev. 85
* Updated Media Player Classic Homecinema to version 1.1.891
* Updated ffdshow to revision 2322
* ffdshow is now able to decode E-AC3 and Dolby TrueHD audio. You must select ffdshow as AC3 decoder to be able to use that functionality
* Updated DC-Bass Source to version 1.2.0
* Updated FLV splitter to version 184.108.40.206
* FLV files that contains H.264 video and AAC audio are now fully supported
* Updated DivX to version 6.8.5
* Updated x264VFW to revision 1024
* Added GraphStudio version 0.2.9.0
* Removed GraphEdit
* Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.7.8
* Minor changes
Download Link: http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...k/1080441198/1