View Poll Results: What tracker do u think is better ( not for trading ) Bitme or Docs.torrents ?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bitme is the best and will be always the best

96 54.86%
  • Docs.torrents is leading the field of e-Learning now .

54 30.86%
  • I don't care about e-Learning i just get them for trading

25 14.29%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitme Vs Docs.torrents

#Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Hi, I made this thread to know if someone notice that Bitme start to be dead cause of his way to disable pple without reasons or for little mistakes , and docs.torrents.ro is raising so quickly and has a great number of members which they are so active beside many of them are from Romania ( who have great speed like the seedboxes that we buy ) .

For me , I have both sites , and I'm a medical student who intrested in medical materials , and for me I think docs is thousand time better than Bitme , i find every day new medical torrents with many leechers and seeders who are very helpfull and seed after leeching and many torrents in docs are free leech , whereas bitme have less active members who are looking at buffering their accs and don't conseder helping pple , and i don't think they have a free leech system on certain torrents .

So the pole is about which site is better for ur e-learning needs , and pls pple stop rating everything depend on lvls and rarity .

Can u pls give us ur opinions ?? not only ur votes ....
    Last edited by #Palestinian#; 11-15-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    Hi, I made this thread to know if someone notice that Bitme start to be dead cause of his way to disable pple without reasons or for little mistakes , and docs.torrents.ro is raising so quickly and has a great number of members which they are so active beside many of them are from Romania ( who have great speed like the seedboxes that we buy ) .

For me , I have both sites , and I'm a medical student who intrested in medical materials , and for me I think docs is thousand time better than Bitme , i find every day new medical torrents with many leechers and seeders who are very helpfull and seed after leeching and many torrents in docs are free leech , whereas bitme have less active members who are looking at buffering their accs and don't conseder helping pple , and i don't think they have a free leech system on certain torrents .

So the pole is about which site is better for ur e-learning needs , and pls pple stop rating everything depend on lvls and rarity .

Can u pls give us ur opinions ?? not only ur votes ....
    +1 i am with you

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-med...99/postcount14

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    The guy who made the 3rd choice is so honest

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    docs.torrents is good tracker but its not even close to bitme and its obviously

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    docs.torrents is good but i am with Biteme

btw, you have already explain the reason why they ban people

for little mistakes

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    BitMe forever

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cuck's Avatar Appz.FAN BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    On BitMe i can find a lot of E-books but docs can offer me a lot of tutorials ,other than BitMe .I can"t compare these trackers ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    I have Bitme VIP acc,I keep that for goods

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ostracizado's Avatar Biatx BT Rep: +5
    "GUIDE TO G-SPOT ORGASMS & FEMALE EJACULATION" .. bite that bitme ..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    maldini 3's Avatar Go ahead make my day BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Bitme , i can't forget it !
    Last edited by maldini 3; 11-15-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: bitme
    Tu va chez les femmes, n'oublie pas ton FOUET !

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast