Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone find this? Sheryl Crow - Rare Trax [Above 192CBR preferably FLAC]{Bootleg}

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Easier to just put it in the title to prevent unnecessary clicking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW I have no idea if this is ever ripped to FLAC, but I hope so.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 11-15-2008 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I didn't have any luck Blue_Skies. In fact I can barely even find reference to it on google.

Appears that it was on rapidshare at one time but isn't anymore.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I already have the version that was on rapidshare. Got it of Demonoid a long time ago. But it's only a mp3 192Kbps CBR rip. I was hoping to find it in better quality... maybe on some bootleg tracker.

I used to be a member at some of them, but I used them too little to justify keeping them active. In fact this is the first time I look for a bootleg in at least a year.
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Sorry no luck here either .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I didn't find it, anyway, if you're fan of Sheryl Crow, you can find very interesting torrents at ZombTracker => http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Found some rapidshare links, I'm downloading now to find out the quality, won't be flac though.

So what do you want to trade for the links?

Only joking, I will PM you the links if the quality is any good, links for 15 different albums btw if your looking for more.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Maybe the info in the following thread may help you get what you need

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...edcom-321121/?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    I didn't find it, anyway, if you're fan of Sheryl Crow, you can find very interesting torrents at ZombTracker => http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/

I already have her first album.

I am not that interested in Live stuff unless quiet crowd (preferably Matrix mastered) and unplugged. On that note.. Can you find Sheryl Crow - MTV Unplugged or an alternative copy (remastered) of Sheryl Crow at the Bridge High School Benefit concert. The original needs mastering, so maybe someone took it upon him/herself to do it. I tried but I suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by nsk View Post
    Found some rapidshare links, I'm downloading now to find out the quality, won't be flac though.

So what do you want to trade for the links?

Only joking, I will PM you the links if the quality is any good, links for 15 different albums btw if your looking for more.
    Thanks Would be great to get it even if just higher bitrate with no FLAC available.

Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    Maybe the info in the following thread may help you get what you need

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-it-leakedcom-321121/?
    If you or someone is a member. Could they maybe try and request it? I'm sure lots of people would be interested in this.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 11-15-2008 at 09:46 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Bit rate is 192, sorry mate Do you want the link for the other albums?
    Last edited by nsk; 11-15-2008 at 10:00 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Nah think we found the same page unfortunately. But thanks a million for giving it a shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast