Thread: Wierd Prob With Nvidea Twinview

hi all,

I am having a real strange problem when using twin view to watch movies on the TV. I am 100 % sure it is software related as the prob has only occured after i did a format.

the prob is: when using twinview i can see everything on the tv, but when i go to watch a movie/vid clip etc i can see the media/bs/ etc player and the "letterbox" but i cant see anything else the screen stays blank where the movie is meant to be!! but on the comp it is fine! even wierder eh?

anyone had this before, or know what to do??

ps its a geforce mx400 64mb card

many thanks in advance.

R

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    My Os is in another language, but I think the settings you need to alter are in video overlay.

Try going into properties for your monitor and look under the Geforce2 mx tab

Try to test different settings (I busted my TV a while back so I haven't done it in a while).

Also if You haven't already, you should get the latest set of detonator drivers, from NVIDIA's homepage.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

try fiddling with the settings on this screen, check for video overlay or something like it.

Edit: I think I altered something in full-screen mirroring myself, just woke up can't think further than that, sorry.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    yep that was it! all fixed now - thankyou very much!!!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    No prob, glad to help.