Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Request] HDBits and FTN, any help appreciated.

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    well, man, i really like your request, it is nice to see that somebody still can write a request properly these days.
    about ftn, you are like totally unknown here, or at least your nick is, so i suggest you to let another users to get know you, make some friends, it is long way to ftn it took me almost 9 months
    and about hdbits, it is full now, but i can invite you when there are free places pm me
    Cute as always !
    Bravo!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    emm, no, OP don't deserve to get hdbits from here no way
    hey, johnn, you'll become a PU at waffles in couple of days, go to their PU forum, and at unlimited invites thread there will be your hdbits invite..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    u = big noob colector !!!

so many trackers good and still want 2 other very nice ones. no, u no deserve to get to hdb and Ftn, cuz u are noob disguised as cool request. it is nothig, it is shit request with lots of words to look good person.

you are just colector !!! not good to invite colectors.!.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's a reasonable enough request johhn .
    The only point that I will make is, that while you say that you want FTN for it's social aspects, you have provided no evidence(ie tracker forum post count) that you participate in trackers in that way .
    Not saying that you don't.Just seems like a glaring omission in an otherwise well thought out request.
    thanks for your honest opinion, I indeed am not active enough on those forums but somethimes when I look at the activities in certain sections I just feel the coldness if you know what I mean, besides I normally use some other forums,in some place I can use my own language, but I'd like to use English as much as I can. I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.

well, man, i really like your request, it is nice to see that somebody still can write a request properly these days.
    about ftn, you are like totally unknown here, or at least your nick is, so i suggest you to let another users to get know you, make some friends, it is long way to ftn it took me almost 9 months
    and about hdbits, it is full now, but i can invite you when there are free places pm me
    thanks for your kind offer, I know I have been really lucky ever since I started in this field, I got in many wonderful places where many ppl have been trying to for so long, I also appreciate those ppl who had faith in me when I was a n00b,sometime still feel being one. my mate have been helping me a lot, like seedboxes, irc, tips. one of them just joined up ftn recently and I believe it took him much longer than you, I could've ask him if he could help me out in the near future but I'd rather walk my own way up if you know what I mean. I'm very grateful for being where I am right now, any more luck is extra blessing which I'm not counting on, I will be around in this community to help out ppl in genuine needs, would also enjoy leaning something from you guys.
    will try hdbits invite offer@waffles first, if not working out will turn to you for help. thanks again.
    @kukushka
    had no idea there was a pu section in waffles, seems just one day to be 4 weeks will have a look there by then, thanks for the tip.
    To all who gave honest opinions and blessing, I'm really overwhelmed,
    you guys are great, best luck to you all.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.
    That says it all

Another thing your sig says 'I'm looking for invites to Bitme or FTN'.
    2 different kind of trackers, yet you seek one or the other.
    Definitely sounds like a collector.

If you need both FTN and Bitme then state you need them both not one or the other
    Last edited by bugs.bunny; 11-16-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He is not a collecter I have the same sites and even more. I use all of them and interchange between the ones I have. If you contribute to the sites you are on then who gives a shit how many you have. The simple fact that I download and upload on the sites I am on makes them better for everybody on the site. It helps keep sites alive and thats all they ask for in return for your membership. If you think you can get everything from one tracker your insane and that is why people have a wide variety of trackers.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 11-16-2008 at 07:14 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    u = big noob colector !!!

so many trackers good and still want 2 other very nice ones. no, u no deserve to get to hdb and Ftn, cuz u are noob disguised as cool request. it is nothig, it is shit request with lots of words to look good person.

you are just colector !!! not good to invite colectors.!.
    I would've used another tune or expression even to make the same point.
    I'm being myself here not trying to disguise myself at all, I dont even use that kind of tone or harsh words in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.
    That says it all
    Another thing your sig says 'I'm looking for invites to Bitme or FTN'.
    2 different kind of trackers, yet you seek one or the other.
    Definitely sounds like a collector.
    I did put bitme in my signature a few days ago, and it just happened I got in bitme two days ago and I really like it, before joining it I had to use rapidshare to dl ebooks and audio books.
    here's the ratio if you like to see.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/332cyvd.jpg
    as I said english is not my first language, 'or' should be 'and', they were both on my wish list and I of course use them for different purposes, as I said.

I mentioned I did want to join up some trackers on my wish list and I only started getting involved in higher trackers a couple month ago, so why is so wrong being green and wanting something good, who hasnt been a newbie and who doesnt want something good ? at least I'm being honest here and why I'm feeling being interrogated.
    as far as I know, many advanced users have so many accounts and I'm far from where they are. many of them have multi acc and were banned somewhere before. I dont want to go that far, I know my limit. I never had any problems with my trackers and I use them. Do one have to be a saint to be in FTN ?
    I didnt start this request to be judged like this and now I'm feeling low.
    why cant ppl just be nice to each other, isnt that finding a good community about ?
    Last edited by johhn; 11-16-2008 at 07:42 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why cant ppl just be nice to each other, isnt that finding a good community about ?
    welcome to fst, the place where ppl having fun by disrespecting others. you don't get it, neither do i. this is just the way fst is. i doubt it will change... it is like in the real life, ppl are envious and don't wish succes to anyone. the only difference is the subject of envy. in the rl, it is money, here it is trackers.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    welcome to fst, the place where ppl having fun by disrespecting others. you don't get it, neither do i. this is just the way fst is. i doubt it will change... it is like in the real life, ppl are envious and don't wish succes to anyone. the only difference is the subject of envy. in the rl, it is money, here it is trackers.
    well said.
    now I start to understand why my mate warned me about doing GA in here, who is quite advanced and experienced in this field,also in FST.
    wondering what it would be like if there were a another credit crunch in the private trackers' world.

p.s kept getting PMs asking for sct invite, had to edit to show ppl that I dont have invite to sct, seems many ppl dont know each invite costs 12.5-20 euros and with responsibilities attached.
    Last edited by johhn; 11-16-2008 at 08:06 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, by your bt rep u seem to be a trusted trader. Just trade for it, and close this.
    I doubt someone will give it for free to you now that they've realized u trade. That person would get banned at FTN for example.
    Just close this for your own sake.

oh btw, for the record, yes i do consider you a collector and a trader, just like few stated before me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast