Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Request] HDBits and FTN, any help appreciated.

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, by your bt rep u seem to be a trusted trader. Just trade for it, and close this.
    I doubt someone will give it for free to you now that they've realized u trade. That person would get banned at FTN for example.
    Just close this for your own sake.

oh btw, for the record, yes i do consider you a collector and a trader, just like few stated before me.
    I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite give away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs so I could make sure they wouldnt trade,I did it the proper way.
    as for my own invites to my own accounts, they were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.
    Last edited by johhn; 11-16-2008 at 08:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have just only one thing to say to you: Dont request after to trackers in the same sentense man. Request after one of them and stuck with that request until you get it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't know if you are a trustworthy user Johhn but since you are new in private trackes I suggest to enjoy the ones you've allready have. You are member in some of the bests trackers in just 3 months and before asking for new ones u should try to respect the ones u have

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, by your bt rep u seem to be a trusted trader. Just trade for it, and close this.
    I doubt someone will give it for free to you now that they've realized u trade. That person would get banned at FTN for example.
    Just close this for your own sake.

oh btw, for the record, yes i do consider you a collector and a trader, just like few stated before me.
    I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite gave away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs,I did it the proper way.
    as for my own invites to my own accounts were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.
    Cabalo is probably referring to your third BT Rep, where a users comment is "Trusted". Usually, around here, that implies you traded with someone and that the user is saying that he traded with you successfully. So you can't really fault him for jumping to the conclusion that you traded because of that comment, since most members around here do trade.

Anyways, good luck on your requests.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post

I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite gave away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs,I did it the proper way.
    as for my own invites to my own accounts were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.
    Cabalo is probably referring to your third BT Rep, where a users comment is "Trusted". Usually, around here, that implies you traded with someone and that the user is saying that he traded with you successfully. So you can't really fault him for jumping to the conclusion that you traded because of that comment, since most members around here do trade.

Anyways, good luck on your requests.
    Thank you for the clearification, all my points were clearly recorded and that one was for the what.cd invite I gave him. after see his request and his history I initially pm'd him for proof and to come to my ga to apply. although he hasnt used that acc to dl anything yet, probrobly still waiting for free leech.
    Last edited by johhn; 11-16-2008 at 08:49 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    @ Odin and take5 both excellent points.

The first and most important rule is to be a good member of those trackers that you already have(and most certainly before you start thinking about getting into more).

I admit to falling into that trap a bit myself johhn.I'm feel like I'm constantly playing catch up.So in that sense I lost more than I gained.

I suggest you and anyone else who's open to a little advice go slow and choose your sites carefully based on personal usefulness(regardless of level) and not on the advice of strangers and certainly not on some arbitrary ranking system.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    I cant believe this is happening, why ppl have to do things like this, now I'm filling a report in the report section about this. I AM SO GUTTED.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To : FTS Mod/Admin
    this is a pm I just got from TakeMS who just bad mouthed about me and now he add an rep claiming me being a trader, which has deliberately sabotaged my reps here, may I ask for some help to remove that very rep and deal with his unacctable behaviour appropriately please.
    I did not trade and wont trade, for this TTi matter, I only had 3 invites and only one was given away, can provide screen shot as proof.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tti inv
    hi there!
    i see u ve tti invs. that good!
    can i have 1 ? been loking 4 it long time, and i love music. and films!
    plz plz plz send me one to xxxxxx@gmail.com
    i give u rep ready now in avance so u can be happy with me !! TY TY TY bro !!!
    the rep he gave me
    TakeMSvery trust TRADER !! 5 ***** TY for TTi TRADE !!! 5 *****
    Last edited by johhn; 11-17-2008 at 04:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow well where do I start dealing with this mess. First off Why don't you guys lighten up a bit. The guy seems decent enough he is only trying to ask for a tracker, he is not a trader so give him a break for Christ sakes.

As far as him being a "collector" I hate this term.It seems to have gained popularity lately and it seems like the new "in" thing to say, but what exactly is wrong with it??

When I fist started out torrenting I wanted to be in all of the trackers myself. How do you know which you will like if you have tried them all. Am I really the only one reading this that's had an acct disabled due to inactivity? Shit my first SCT acct was disabled for that along with many others. Even more would have been but they know that Im staff here and they keep it open so I can get a hold of them when I need to. So being a "collector" is all part of the process and who are you guys to make that a bad thing? Jeses this is the part of the BT "community" I hate, when certain people get all high and mighty and forget where they came from. At one point 99% of us had nothing except maybe a Demonoid acct, then when some people get into all the so called "Top sites" they think they are 1337 and think no one else should be in there, it makes me sick really. This guy is doing NOTHING wrong and here some people are f*cking with him. Why? I still haven't checked Johhn out, but I may ask a favor and help him out myself if he checks out OK. It destroys my faith in humanity when people suck like this.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i sorry johhn, and remove what said he been a colector.
    he did well trade with me on TTI, so i say he is nice person, and i say again sorry.

u good person johnn!

help this guy out please bros

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    TakeMS <= ignore

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast