Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How can I know the resone for disabling my account in TL ?

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i never tried to buffer my account, i just downloaded what i wanted and left the torrents on my seedbox and as a result of which i was disabled

and then i bitched out the mods, and as a result of which i was banned

a sys op from TL that trolls these forums said that if i wasn't so rude to the other mods he would have gotten my account back, but at that point i didn't even want to be on that site

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    look from my experience talking to mods in IRC 99% of the time never resolves the issue.
    its a waste of time on almost all trackers, this is their chance to show off and abuse the low amount of power they have on the net so let them be.
    all you can do if you still want a TL acc is delete ur cookies, change your IP and sign up with another email..

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i guess the first step would be to clarify what in fucks name "resone" means

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    never had a problem with my account, my friend has never had any problems either. this would be awful for anyone to experience...
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234