Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: req for HD trackers

Quote Originally Posted by ryan20021982 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post

Well I have hdbits so I'm not gonna spam his inbox, though good luck 'cause now its full...
    I sure hope you dont last long here, but by the looks of it you wont.
    don't be sad, I'm sure you'll get invited eventually...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    phosphors, ryan202028382 he's in all the hd trackers. spam him too!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ He's a member already. And if he wasn't, then I would invite him without a second thought because he is respected. Something you're not. And somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon here for you.

Seriously, you tell Odin to trade is hdbits invite for sct, instead of giving it to "some stupid noob"(if the OP is a stupid noob, then what are you?)? What kind of advice is that?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    ^ He's a member already. And if he wasn't, then I would invite him without a second thought because he is respected. Something you're not. And somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon here for you.

Seriously, you tell Odin to trade is hdbits invite for sct, instead of giving it to "some stupid noob"(if the OP is a stupid noob, then what are you?)? What kind of advice is that?
    what would you do?, give to guy who doesn't even have bit-hdtv, or give for sct?.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-17-2008 at 04:09 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what would you do?, give to guy who doesn't even have bit-hdtv, or give for sct?.
    Odin isn't giving away a hd..org invite at this time, he is giving the great opportunity for the op to prove himself with a bit-hdtv invite with the potential of receving a hd..org invite.

Considering you PM'd me earlier for a bit-hdtv invite I really don't think you are in any position to be calling anyone a stupid noob. We all had to start somewhere.
    Last edited by ripleys; 11-17-2008 at 04:00 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ripleys View Post
    Odin isn't giving away a hd..org invite at this time, he is giving the great opportunity for the op to prove himself with a bit-hdtv invite with the potential of receving a hd..org invite.

Considering you PM'd me earlier for a bit-hdtv invite I really don't think you are in any position to be calling anyone a stupid noob. We all had to start somewhere.
    hello, didn't you refuse to give me because I was trader, what do you think I was trading, and there are good things about bit-hdtv (eureka).
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-17-2008 at 05:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

I would rather try and help someone out by giving it them, rather than trading it for another invite.

As ripleys mentioned, he's going to give him the hdbits invite after he sees that the OP does well at bit-hdtv. Which is a very gracious offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12